Dishonesty and Discrimination upstairs: Miranda fights back - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    What did you learn when you reported him for aledgedly sleeping on duty? If the punishment was for sleeping then that should have been what he was punished for. Why assemble a statement full of lies and untruths? Do it right or don't do it should be the standard.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Ooooh the alleged pro Miranda team has a quick temper. Just like the guy you are supporting.

Unregistered
    He might be a complete waste of an officer but the topic is about supervisors that knowingly provide false information during an internal investigation. If he was sleeping or had a temper that should have been addressed and backed up with provable facts. There is no reason a supervisor should lie during any interaction with police investigators. This lying and deceit has become a trend with our supervisors. So, we get it, you have reasons to dislike Miranda. But, I don't understand why you fail to comprehend the topic of bad supervision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He might be a complete waste of an officer but the topic is about supervisors that knowingly provide false information during an internal investigation. If he was sleeping or had a temper that should have been addressed and backed up with provable facts. There is no reason a supervisor should lie during any interaction with police investigators. This lying and deceit has become a trend with our supervisors. So, we get it, you have reasons to dislike Miranda. But, I don't understand why you fail to comprehend the topic of bad supervision.
    This.

Remember folks, this isn't about Miranda, this could have happened to ANY SINGLE PERSON with no power or pull at this department. Keep that in mind. Would you have been quick to record the shit? and if your answer is "no" then, think you would have been able to get your job back?

Point is, nobody deserved that crap, not Miranda, not you reading this, nobody.

Unregistered
    Above poster, well said. My question is this. If this agency punishes liars so swiftly, when will that sergeant and lieutenant be fired for perjury under oath? Cant have it both ways Tony. The officers on the street make the agency, not you, not blue uniforms, not a new stripe scheme on cruisers. You are so quick to crack the whip on the workers, lets see if justice exists at SPPD.
    They lied. They were caught red-handed. Now, as always NONE of their testimony will ever again mean squat, because you cannot believe a word one of them says. It's not like TONY can say

"Well, they only lied THIS time, they don't do THAT anymore. My brass are all good people"

It stinks and you need a real good plumber.

Unregistered
    The writer who wrote about the sunshine and other sunny crap is full of it. Question...is all that sunshine the reason Miranda wears sunglasses on mids? Uh no...that's for better sleeping doofus.
    If I were you, I wouldn't be so worried about his sunglasses. Just lawyer up girl!

Unregistered

Unregistered

If I were you I would increase the frequency of my therapy sessions. You seem unstable. Then again, look who you are defending.

Unregistered
    Exactly.... They should all be fired for lying in an investigation.... What's good for the geese is good for the ganders...

Coalition sucks
    It's interesting how the Tampa Bay Slimes (No longer even using the name St Pete) opted not to carry this tidbit of news.

Unregistered
    This is about a guy that was accused of doing A and B. He was on their list, as many others have been. They asked for his version of what happened and he gave it to them, while secretly recording. He did so legally and shared this with legal counsel only. Supervisors and IA then got together, coordinated a story and presented his version as being that he lied and said things he did not say, and that it's time to fire this guy. So what's different this time is he goes to the lawyer with the recording and it blows up in their faces. How many hundreds of times has this happened but without the evidence of the supervisors lying? They shut the door and get heir story straight and then the poor guy is toast. He has crap in his record that is fiction. Good officers with big black marks on them, hundreds of them over the years. They believe the guys upstairs every single time. The coalition are GODS!!! Or are they? Now the public know that these officers over the years have been shafted and screwed over time and time again by dishonest people who are supposed to be above reproach. These people are supposed to be protecting the rights of thousands of citizens. If you cannot count on them to be honest with one another, what else are they doing? What have they been doing that has yet to be revealed? Why are they in a position of authority and trust? They can just make stuff up ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast