Dishonesty and Discrimination upstairs: Miranda fights back
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dishonesty and Discrimination upstairs: Miranda fights back

Way to go !!!
    Give the Coalition a kick or two in their raisins !!!
    Love to see the good guy win a small battle once in a while !!

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...rg_police.html

Unregistered
    Say whatever you want about miranda, but look at the names listed in that lawsuit.

Do you really trust any of those people with your job security or reputation? they're some of the bad guys of the department, and in my opinion, he probably was a target after accusing eichler of discrimination. That's how this department operates if you cross someone who believes they're better or more important than you...sociopaths in charge.

I hope he wins. Times are a changin' aren't they luke?

Unregistered
    They thought they were shooting fish in a barrel.
    How wrong they were.
    He was thinking outside the box and caught them red-handed!!

Unregistered
    wow i can't believe they thought they could get away with that! go Miranda!

Unregistered
    I can’t believe they fired someone for such bullshit. So cuz they thought he said PM and not MRS he gets fired? WTF? He went to MRS so he didn’t lie. Jesusthats some picky shit. And the chief is a dumbass surrounded by dumbasses.

Unregistered
    The City Of St Petersburg Florida. A city with a Moto of The Sun Shines Here. A sun so bright that a beam of light penetrated the often hazy and cloudy atmosphere of the St Petersburg Police Department. The beam of light has illuminated the less than efficient daily happenings within the walls of the police station, bringing to light the huge disconnect between the upper management, middle management and the officers that make the department what it is. The upper management brags about its transparency only to operate in total blindness of what it is hiding. The middle management is so enthralled with their shiny gold badges and collar brass and they are mesmerized by their sudden ability to always be right and they want so badly to shine as bright as their gold badges. They polish and polish but the tarnish continues to grow and the shine diminishes. They fear that the upper management will lose interest in them if the gleam of the shiny badge doesn't catch their eye. So they lie. They look for problems that don't exist. They build on negativity and scream "Look at me, I can lead, don't forget me." They punish the backbone of the agency. They tell lies and fabricate official documents. If they can't find proof they spank the officer with a memo of counseling knowing the officer cannot defend himself. They say things like,"Just sign it" " It doesn't matter". Knowing that it does matter. And the badge continues to tarnish. Sometimes they lead the officer into the world of an internal investigation with the hopes of really punishing him or maybe even eliminating him from the department. Oh how important they would be if they could destroy the officer. " Look at me they say, see I still shine." They fabricate and create a wicked web hoping to snarl the officer. The investigators also want to shine. They must prove an officer is guilty. The officer must be guilty because the management says he is. They stare at the shiny badge and they become hypnotized and they clamor for the "Atta boy, good job" that they know is coming from the upper management if they can only pull out a win. And they listen to the gold badge middle manager as he lies, and they like the lie because the officer cannot prove a damn thing if the gold badge said it's so. Then one day they realize something is wrong. Though they are blinded by the light they hear something odd. They hear their own voices telling a lie. It echoes off the walls and bounces out a window. It falls on the pages of the local news and it finds itself on the legal documents of a legal counselor. The transparency they bragged so much about destroys them. They become worthless. The tarnish on the badge will not come off. The tarnish stains the agencies credibility and once again the darkness takes over. Good luck Miranda and thank you for bringing sound to a blind world.

Unregistered
    The City Of St Petersburg Florida. A city with a Moto of The Sun Shines Here. A sun so bright that a beam of light penetrated the often hazy and cloudy atmosphere of the St Petersburg Police Department. The beam of light has illuminated the less than efficient daily happenings within the walls of the police station, bringing to light the huge disconnect between the upper management, middle management and the officers that make the department what it is. The upper management brags about its transparency only to operate in total blindness of what it is hiding. The middle management is so enthralled with their shiny gold badges and collar brass and they are mesmerized by their sudden ability to always be right and they want so badly to shine as bright as their gold badges. They polish and polish but the tarnish continues to grow and the shine diminishes. They fear that the upper management will lose interest in them if the gleam of the shiny badge doesn't catch their eye. So they lie. They look for problems that don't exist. They build on negativity and scream "Look at me, I can lead, don't forget me." They punish the backbone of the agency. They tell lies and fabricate official documents. If they can't find proof they spank the officer with a memo of counseling knowing the officer cannot defend himself. They say things like,"Just sign it" " It doesn't matter". Knowing that it does matter. And the badge continues to tarnish. Sometimes they lead the officer into the world of an internal investigation with the hopes of really punishing him or maybe even eliminating him from the department. Oh how important they would be if they could destroy the officer. " Look at me they say, see I still shine." They fabricate and create a wicked web hoping to snarl the officer. The investigators also want to shine. They must prove an officer is guilty. The officer must be guilty because the management says he is. They stare at the shiny badge and they become hypnotized and they clamor for the "Atta boy, good job" that they know is coming from the upper management if they can only pull out a win. And they listen to the gold badge middle manager as he lies, and they like the lie because the officer cannot prove a damn thing if the gold badge said it's so. Then one day they realize something is wrong. Though they are blinded by the light they hear something odd. They hear their own voices telling a lie. It echoes off the walls and bounces out a window. It falls on the pages of the local news and it finds itself on the legal documents of a legal counselor. The transparency they bragged so much about destroys them. They become worthless. The tarnish on the badge will not come off. The tarnish stains the agencies credibility and once again the darkness takes over. Good luck Miranda and thank you for bringing sound to a blind world.

Unregistered
    Above poster, well said. My question is this. If this agency punishes liars so swiftly, when will that sergeant and lieutenant be fired for perjury under oath? Cant have it both ways Tony. The officers on the street make the agency, not you, not blue uniforms, not a new stripe scheme on cruisers. You are so quick to crack the whip on the workers, lets see if justice exists at SPPD.

Unregistered

Unregistered

The writer who wrote about the sunshine and other sunny crap is full of it. Question...is all that sunshine the reason Miranda wears sunglasses on mids? Uh no...that's for better sleeping doofus.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The writer who wrote about the sunshine and other sunny crap is full of it. Question...is all that sunshine the reason Miranda wears sunglasses on mids? Uh no...that's for better sleeping doofus.
    what, are you the officer that went on a rant during your board and said he slept on shift? still holding a grudge about that or something? get a life.

what does him sleeping have to do with the actual contents of this post or his investigation for being fired? go outside and make a friend outside of the realm of this department loser.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast