Can Bal Harbour Police Still Collect a Pension
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Question Can Bal Harbour Police Still Collect a Pension

If they get convicted of felonies? Would they have to pay back their drop?

Unregistered

Lmfaoooooo

Still holding on I see

Unregistered

Ha

We will soon find out..... Stay tuned.... They are getting the orange suit ready....

Unregistered

Hahahahaha

You keep singing that same song. It’s been 5 years since the task force was closed and 3 years since the FBI gave them a letter from the US Attorney’s Office clearing all the officers. Soooooo who exactly is still investigating this? You really need to get a life and stop trying to make something out of nothing. BTW whomever asked the question about the pension is stupider then you. Try cracking open a book and read 185. The even have it in Spanish so you hialeah boys can read it.

Oh yeah hows your new chief doing??? What comes around........

Unregistered

Mmmmmm

Letter huh..... That's pathetic..... They better have it handy..... Lmfao

Unregistered

Hialeah Mafia

All these command staff Hialeah Goons are destroying this place. Morale is down the drain and it’s only going to get worse. #buckleyourseatbelts

Unregistered
    Pathetic??? No your post are pathetic hanging on to what the new paper says and not the facts. But that the story of you life...you were never shit, still aren’t shit, and never will be shit. But then again, why let the facts get in the way of a good story right? Good luck with all that nonsense, you keep proving those guys are way above you. You keep living in the past and hoping for something that will never happen. Dont forget to write your letter to Santa Clause this year again..

Unregistered

Why so angry??

Take a chill pill kids Why so angry. Lol you guys butt hurt again? grow up and let's see some smiles around here! Yall making Everyone sad with your little frowny faces.. NOT... Lmao nobody cares about you 5 lmao but hey if you got an issue, have a tissue

Unregistered

Thank god!

Thank god they have the book in Spanish! I was worried Since you were kind enough to help me let me help you. Read policing for dummies... They have in all
    Languges too including stupid

Unregistered

Hey

Ill keep singing this song,for it is my favorite song!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast