Disgust how you attack your own employees! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2820964]Suppose 60% in the general election is a funny coincidence. Sounds like your expectations arent being met have you considered applying elsewhere? Any career options aside from online blogger?[/QUOT

Right, someone's dead uncles sisters cousin voted 12 times. We get it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU Shawn and get back under the chief’s desk where you do your best work. You scumbag piece of white trash garbage
    LMFAO!! I think I just saw that wide ass scurry down the hall.

Unregistered
    Suppose 60% in the general election is a funny coincidence. Sounds like your expectations arent being met have you considered applying elsewhere? Any career options aside from online blogger?
    Shawn!!! I already told you get back under the chief’s desk and STFU. He only won by 60% because he And Brenda Doctored the early voting. The other guy won Election Day by 66%. Coincidence.... I think not

Unregistered
    Feel free to lead the change by resigning and peddle your bs some where else. You dont like The Sheriff, dont take a paycheck from him otherwise shut up until you walk your talk. Leave or shutup
    Hey Softy Cone.... Your mammy

Unregistered
    Shawn!!! I already told you get back under the chief’s desk and STFU. He only won by 60% because he And Brenda Doctored the early voting. The other guy won Election Day by 66%. Coincidence.... I think not
    No one doctored shit. Why wasn't a complaint filed with the FEC? Stupid asswipe farmer.

Unregistered
    No one doctored shit. Why wasn't a complaint filed with the FEC? Stupid asswipe farmer.

Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about the election any more, you fat brown nosing moron. The bottom line is that the sheriff is soon to be perp walked through his own jail, and the chief may or may not be arrested with him. Either way the chief will be gone along with his side chic captain and the rest of the admin. Then and only then can we begin the healing process. So as I said before Shawn, get back under the chief's desk and enjoy your time there. Tick tick punk tick tock

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that LR is coming back next week and he’s gonna knock the chief out then beat the Sheriff half to death with the chief’s dumpy limp body. LMFAO.[/QUOTE]

I heard that LR is coming back next week and he’s gonna beat Lt Stevens to sleep with nothing but open hand (b!tch) slaps.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that LR is coming back next week and he’s gonna knock the chief out then beat the Sheriff half to death with the chief’s dumpy limp body. LMFAO.
    I heard that LR is coming back next week and he’s gonna beat Lt Stevens to sleep with nothing but open hand (b!tch) slaps.[/QUOTE]

Rumor is LR is gonna line all the new Lt's up and bend them over for a spanking one at a time like a bunch of children.

Unregistered
    REMEMBER that Shawn failed the 1st corrections academy he went to. He passed with help in the 63rd class in 1996.

Unregistered
    REMEMBER that Shawn failed the 1st corrections academy he went to. He passed with help in the 63rd class in 1996.
    Glad you brought him up. I heard Lt Reed is so worried about LR coming back that if he sees LR coming he’s gonna kick his own a$$ and hope for the best.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast