Disgust how you attack your own employees!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Disgust how you attack your own employees!

Way to go Hendry County! You are an exceptional department who truly values being unethical than doing the right thing. You have a sheriff who retaliates against his own people because he feels attacked or personally wronged. You have IA doing investigations on people for the same thing he is being federally sued for. So what the department dropped the ball and left their deputies to hang dry and comfort each other during a storm. That you pulled your deputies out of a city and abandoned your community you supposibly serve while trying to keep it secret and off the radio so Clewiston wouldn’t know. So what our agencies don’t know how to work with other agencies that your ops plan for Brown Sugar was a complete joke and Palm Beach Sheriff’s had to step in and show you how it’s done. Are you proud that you made yourselves look like fools as their deputies patrolled and our department all pooled in a location where they twiddled their dumbs. Wait! Not a fair statement. Your chosen ones. What was it the Captain said on the radio? Take a tactical walk to your vehicles and head home. How about the LT telling Hendry County to stand down they’ll take the lead. Are you proud they refuse to assist us with anything because they think we are incompetent and don’t know police work. Have you been to the academy lately or other agencies. They think we are a joke. They don’t even consider us a real department. If you can’t get hired go to Hendry County.

Let’s talk about how you persecute your officers for speaking the truth instead of trying to make this less of a hell hole. You’re deputies are scrambling to try and leave and yet they can’t because agencies have been on notice not to hire anyone from the department. Yet, the sheriff and his cohorts walk around and brag about how great the agency is and how superior they are to other agencies. First, let’s get an adequate education versus an online bought one. Stop buying your admin brand new cars while your deputies are riding two to a car or borrowing cars from each other. Where did the budget come from to get Harelle a brand new SUV fully loaded. Probably the same budget with all those white trucks that are being driven to Avon Park without having to pay for the mileage or gas. Let’s give civilians brand new cars and trucks but deny road officers cars when all the cars went down. Class act, let me ask you? How do we not have a budget for new cards but admin got brand new cars with added features and your officers are struggling not to die on a way to a call. Used parts taken from one car to another, used tires, bad hoses, and a non certified tech who doesn’t know what they are doing.

Let’s not forget that if you’re a road deputy and not liked you get crap equipment and cars but new people get brand new Taurus’s because they are friends with the sheriff and chief. Let’s talk about the hurricane. Having your deputies sleep in horrible conditions while you slept cozy in your homes. I hope your admin had great food because we for one know the deputies had jail food. Well some of the deputies, others weren’t told. The best is the sheriff saying that we are adults and he shouldn’t have to check on us during a storm. He is so professional and fitting for this position. Let me guess his AA and some of his advanced courses got him ready for this position right? How about all the cars going down and being given cars by a LT who doesn’t know his **** from his ass much less how to fix a car. That goosebump feeling I get when I see the inmates working on the cars even though policy says against it. Let’s not mention how the cars that were deemed unsafe to drive are back on the road.

You should be so proud your under investigation and yet you continue to do your antics. You’re admin all hand picked to do your dirty work. Let me ask you? What did Harrelle have to do to start going after officers and soliciting IA’s on people. Is that why she got the new car? To my understanding she writes them and just has the complainant sign. Her lead by intimidation tactics are so old. She doesnt know police work and quite honestly shouldn’t even be alllowed to be an example for any department. Let’s not mention the letter she wrote to the governor stating why she is qualified for the sheriff position. Ummmmmm....wait....you barely have people who want to work under your command. You push people out and lie on people to start issues. Yet you are qualified to be a sheriff. I remember the quote “if she makes Sheriff’s we are all leaving.” No one idolizes her except her little puppets that follows behind her. How is it that people get arrested for felony cases and yet he is given a job with the city, allowed to live with another employed person who was a deputy. Isn’t that against FDLE guidelines. So here we are today, we let Harelle torture the admin support staff, berate good deputies, and place unqualified deputies in supervisor positions. Let’s talk about you watching cameras to abuse your power and punishing people on policy violations that are outrageous. Do you even know what your hitting them with. I smell a few more law suits coming and adding to the two you have already filed and served on you. I am sure your bandwagon is going to jump on with their homophobic slurs and berating. I am prepared to hear how superior you are and that you’re God. To look at you everyday and know what a piece of shit you are as a human being and as a public servant brings about a disgust that you and your admin exist in law enforcement. You are the bad reputation this department gets. Not your deputies, well some of your deputies.

Last but not least! Your new law suits. Funny isn’t Etchy part of this law suit. A deputy who came straight from the academy to Narc and then CID. Let me ask you what training did he have? A new officer in these positions. Now he is an acting sergeant all about numbers and making arrests. How many of those are going to be called into question. I mean once a proven liar always right? Maybe that’s why he didn’t get picked up by the other agency. Now your IA lieutenant is doing retaliatory IA’s on people to discredit them. Maybe your lack of training and proper management would allow these officers to prosper. How about listening to them instead of threatening them. Isn’t it a conflict of interest to have him do investigations when clearly he is a documented liar as well. You would think that, but you’re too ****y to stand down. You’ve killed the morale in this department and it’s only a matter of time before the deputies take a stand. Hopefully change comes soon. If not many will be going to FDLE, oh wait that’s happened. Waiting for change, it’s coming.

Unregistered
    Wow , tell us how you really feel. Should of just signed your name on that one.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2820550]Way to go Hendry County! You are an exceptional department who truly values being unethical than doing the right thing. You have a sheriff who retaliates against his own people because he feels attacked or personally wronged. You have IA doing investigations on people for the same thing he is being federally sued for. So what the department dropped the ball and left their deputies to hang dry and comfort each other during a storm. That you pulled your deputies out of a city and abandoned your community you supposibly serve while trying to keep it secret and off the radio so Clewiston wouldn’t know. So what our agencies don’t know how to work with other agencies that your ops plan for Brown Sugar was a complete joke and Palm Beach Sheriff’s had to step in and show you how it’s done. Are you proud that you made yourselves look like fools as their deputies patrolled and our department all pooled in a location where they twiddled their dumbs. Wait! Not a fair statement. Your chosen ones. What was it the Captain said on the radio? Take a tactical walk to your vehicles and head home. How about the LT telling Hendry County to stand down they’ll take the lead. Are you proud they refuse to assist us with anything because they think we are incompetent and don’t know police work. Have you been to the academy lately or other agencies. They think we are a joke. They don’t even consider us a real department. If you can’t get hired go to Hendry County.

Let’s talk about how you persecute your officers for speaking the truth instead of trying to make this less of a hell hole. You’re deputies are scrambling to try and leave and yet they can’t because agencies have been on notice not to hire anyone from the department. Yet, the sheriff and his cohorts walk around and brag about how great the agency is and how superior they are to other agencies. First, let’s get an adequate education versus an online bought one. Stop buying your admin brand new cars while your deputies are riding two to a car or borrowing cars from each other. Where did the budget come from to get Harelle a brand new SUV fully loaded. Probably the same budget with all those white trucks that are being driven to Avon Park without having to pay for the mileage or gas. Let’s give civilians brand new cars and trucks but deny road officers cars when all the cars went down. Class act, let me ask you? How do we not have a budget for new cards but admin got brand new cars with added features and your officers are struggling not to die on a way to a call. Used parts taken from one car to another, used tires, bad hoses, and a non certified tech who doesn’t know what they are doing.

Let’s not forget that if you’re a road deputy and not liked you get crap equipment and cars but new people get brand new Taurus’s because they are friends with the sheriff and chief. Let’s talk about the hurricane. Having your deputies sleep in horrible conditions while you slept cozy in your homes. I hope your admin had great food because we for one know the deputies had jail food. Well some of the deputies, others weren’t told. The best is the sheriff saying that we are adults and he shouldn’t have to check on us during a storm. He is so professional and fitting for this position. Let me guess his AA and some of his advanced courses got him ready for this position right? How about all the cars going down and being given cars by a LT who doesn’t know his **** from his ass much less how to fix a car. That goosebump feeling I get when I see the inmates working on the cars even though policy says against it. Let’s not mention how the cars that were deemed unsafe to drive are back on the road.

You should be so proud your under investigation and yet you continue to do your antics. You’re admin all hand picked to do your dirty work. Let me ask you? What did Harrelle have to do to start going after officers and soliciting IA’s on people. Is that why she got the new car? To my understanding she writes them and just has the complainant sign. Her lead by intimidation tactics are so old. She doesnt know police work and quite honestly shouldn’t even be alllowed to be an example for any department. Let’s not mention the letter she wrote to the governor stating why she is qualified for the sheriff position. Ummmmmm....wait....you barely have people who want to work under your command. You push people out and lie on people to start issues. Yet you are qualified to be a sheriff. I remember the quote “if she makes Sheriff’s we are all leaving.” No one idolizes her except her little puppets that follows behind her. How is it that people get arrested for felony cases and yet he is given a job with the city, allowed to live with another employed person who was a deputy. Isn’t that against FDLE guidelines. So here we are today, we let Harelle torture the admin support staff, berate good deputies, and place unqualified deputies in supervisor positions. Let’s talk about you watching cameras to abuse your power and punishing people on policy violations that are outrageous. Do you even know what your hitting them with. I smell a few more law suits coming and adding to the two you have already filed and served on you. I am sure your bandwagon is going to jump on with their homophobic slurs and berating. I am prepared to hear how superior you are and that you’re God. To look at you everyday and know what a piece of shit you are as a human being and as a public servant brings about a disgust that you and your admin exist in law enforcement. You are the bad reputation this department gets. Not your deputies, well some of your deputies.

Last but not least! Your new law suits. Funny isn’t Etchy part of this law suit. A deputy who came straight from the academy to Narc and then CID. Let me ask you what training did he have? A new officer in these positions. Now he is an acting sergeant all about numbers and making arrests. How many of those are going to be called into question. I mean once a proven liar always right? Maybe that’s why he didn’t get picked up by the other agency. Now your IA lieutenant is doing retaliatory IA’s on people to discredit them. Maybe your lack of training and proper management would allow these officers to prosper. How about listening to them instead of threatening them. Isn’t it a conflict of interest to have him do investigations when clearly he is a documented liar as well. You would think that, but you’re too ****y to stand down. You’ve killed the morale in this department and it’s only a matter of time before the deputies take a stand. Hopefully change comes soon. If not many will be going to FDLE, oh wait that’s happened. Waiting for change, it’s coming.[QUOTE]

YES YES YES !!!!!

Can this brother or sister get an AMEN ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to go Hendry County! You are an exceptional department who truly values being unethical than doing the right thing. You have a sheriff who retaliates against his own people because he feels attacked or personally wronged. You have IA doing investigations on people for the same thing he is being federally sued for. So what the department dropped the ball and left their deputies to hang dry and comfort each other during a storm. That you pulled your deputies out of a city and abandoned your community you supposibly serve while trying to keep it secret and off the radio so Clewiston wouldn’t know. So what our agencies don’t know how to work with other agencies that your ops plan for Brown Sugar was a complete joke and Palm Beach Sheriff’s had to step in and show you how it’s done. Are you proud that you made yourselves look like fools as their deputies patrolled and our department all pooled in a location where they twiddled their dumbs. Wait! Not a fair statement. Your chosen ones. What was it the Captain said on the radio? Take a tactical walk to your vehicles and head home. How about the LT telling Hendry County to stand down they’ll take the lead. Are you proud they refuse to assist us with anything because they think we are incompetent and don’t know police work. Have you been to the academy lately or other agencies. They think we are a joke. They don’t even consider us a real department. If you can’t get hired go to Hendry County.

Last but not least! Your new law suits. Funny isn’t Etchy part of this law suit. A deputy who came straight from the academy to Narc and then CID. Let me ask you what training did he have? A new officer in these positions. Now he is an acting sergeant all about numbers and making arrests. How many of those are going to be called into question. I mean once a proven liar always right? Maybe that’s why he didn’t get picked up by the other agency. Now your IA lieutenant is doing retaliatory IA’s on people to discredit them. Maybe your lack of training and proper management would allow these officers to prosper. How about listening to them instead of threatening them. Isn’t it a conflict of interest to have him do investigations when clearly he is a documented liar as well. You would think that, but you’re too ****y to stand down. You’ve killed the morale in this department and it’s only a matter of time before the deputies take a stand. Hopefully change comes soon. If not many will be going to FDLE, oh wait that’s happened. Waiting for change, it’s coming.
    I agree 100%,you hit the nail on the head

Unregistered
    AMEN

100% on point.

Unregistered

ass from hole in ground?

You arent right about some things like the Lt who you say doesnt know his ass from hole in the ground.
    He does. But evidence or leaving an AR 15 unsecured in an unlocked department vehicle or making some great Facebook posts on cultural diversity even the Chief calls him a "day to day liability" but they keep him around he was promoted out of the way.

Unregistered
    AMEN.

Rumor has it that LR is coming back next week and he’s gonna knock the chief out then beat the Sheriff half to death with the chief’s dumpy limp body. LMFAO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AMEN.

Rumor has it that LR is coming back next week and he’s gonna knock the chief out then beat the Sheriff half to death with the chief’s dumpy limp body. LMFAO.
    This guy gets a gold star.

Unregistered
    Walking Small is a real peach, isn't he? Mumbles, the smiling backstabber too. Let's all ask him AFTER he and Mumbles and crew take the fall how it made him (them) feel to lie to the faces of people that trusted him, to betray in his sneaky, cowardly dog manner, and to be led around by his upturned pig nose by Mumbles, Super D, Manhands, and others. Now, just look at the mess you've made, and the idiots you listened to, promoted, supported, and lied for, Walking Small. You ignored sound advice and warnings from others who had your best interests at heart in favor of your goons. Bet your little round face is beet red as you get someone to read this to you. You are a morally bankrupt person. I doubt, after so much practice, you can actually tell the truth from a lie anymore. I am sure that all your betrayed victims, old and new, are enjoying watching you squirm. Some of us are patiently waiting to tell what we know when the times comes to the feds or FDLE. WE know there is so much more to uncover. TICK TOCK, you small, little power-hungry, backstabbing runt of a man...your total lack of moral character is about to boomerang on ya. Big smiles in-house among your less fortunate whenever the subject comes up. You and Mumbles and your goons should smile too...you earned this. Ya worked hard for it. Enjoy

Unregistered
    To those outsiders who blindly make excuses for their friend the Sheriff, this poster lays it out. The man we used to know is gone, he is not the same one you elected in 2008. He became what he fought against.

You can't get much more straight-forward honesty on this forum. Notice no slurs or name calling anywhere. Thank you for posting what everyone on the inside knows.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast