Not even a serial killer can get black reps to ask for public support
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Not even a serial killer can get black reps to ask for public support

Over and over again, crimes occurring in the minority communities is met with "A lack of cooperation" from potential witnesses. The white Mayor and the white Interim Chief are asking for public support, while the minority politician says nothing publically asking for community support. It is time that this mantra of "no snitching" not cooperating with the police needs to be challenged. This isn't going to change until these "minority politicians" are called out and exposed for only complaining about slights, but never when community cooperation is needed. Not even a serial killer has drawn them out of doing something they are so opposed to, cooperating with the police to solve crimes in their communities.

Unregistered
    If there was a clear video of the perp and he was white they’d be all over this.

Unregistered
    Drive by with four shot, now a serial killer lurking in a multi race community with two out of the three killed, people of color. Mayor Buckhorn needs to call out the minority politicians and ask them why they cant make public statements supported cooperation with the police.

Unregistered
    Well said. They here the message. Keep it up.

Unregistered
    **correction***
    They hear the message.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If there was a clear video of the perp and he was white they’d be all over this.
    Not only that, but all of a sudden there would be new founded outrage..

Unregistered
    I still cant get over when the two cops were killed together by a black thug. They were doing their jobs enforcing the law in a minority community. No complaints about either one of them mistreating anybody in the community. Since they are cops, the NAACP, Urban League, and every black politician in the County that rushed to the microphones about statues, didn't make any public statements, and what I will never forgive them for, didn't have the decency to contribute to the murdered cops families as a organization.

Unregistered
    I agree whole heartedly.

Unregistered
    How can the NAACP and black politicians get away with the reason we don't cooperate with the police is "We don't trust them" due to instances of past abuses perpetrated by the police on persons of color. This blanket stereotypical statement applies to "all police" everywhere in the Country. Is it me personally, or is it just because I wear the uniform? If you don't know me personally, how can you then condemn me. Isn't that exactly their complaint of being singled out "just because they are black". With this logic, then it would be perfectly legitimate to cast "suspicion" on all blacks thinking they are so involved in criminal activity. Statistically speaking, black males make up about 6% of the population and account for about 40% of all the crime. The conduct of the majority of these black males does make it harder for the law abiding black male not to be looked at closely by other races. This isn't a geographic thing. Every city in America, that has a sizable black population usually always is the highest crime areas. Racial politics depends on highlighting slights by the police, while completely ignoring the conduct and out of control black on black crime that is occurring in these areas. Never acknowledging the good work being done by the police, mourning with us when we are killed working these communities, only reinforces and highlights what we already know, they are practicing the very thing they are complaining about.

Unregistered
    “ Statistically speaking, black males make up about 6% of the population “......
    That’s including babies and children.
    What percent are adults?
    Or better yet what percent are 18-50?
    2 or 3 %

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast