#MeToo - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #MeToo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead if crying on here jailer why don't you push for a new union. Typical lazy over paid babysitter thinks the world owes him. Do your job and worry about yourself.
    Nice try T.M. What's your job and why do union reps need admin jobs. If they take an admin position they are beholden to management. Just like you.

Unregistered
    But the only ones who are pleased are the FOPE reps who are management lackey's. They all need admin. jobs, and do nothing for the rank and file. I know how you negotiate T.M. Let management violate the contract, so you and your lackeys can have cake jobs!
    Please state one union contract violation that has been allowed by the union or shut your trap.

Unregistered
    Nice try T.M. What's your job and why do union reps need admin jobs. If they take an admin position they are beholden to management. Just like you.
    Why? Its in the contract genius, if you do not want them to get admin gigs then dont vote to ratify the contract. However, what you fail yo state with your fake news post is that the membership votes on the contract and the language contained within it. So you ask why do reps get moves? Because the membership support it by voting yes on the contract. Bye-bye instigator go complain to mommy...

Unregistered
    I see the FOPE got Fat Tony out of the doughnut shop. The admins are over the allotted quota, in violation of the contract, but my question wasn't answered. Why do union reps need admin spots. They get free days off for union business. We voted to ratify? What a joke. Who counted the votes, the union slugs who get the admin spots, go figure. Have another doughnut you sell-out Fat Tony.

Unregistered
    I thought this was about #ME TOO. I thought this was going to be a topic to vent and name some perps?
    I'm sorry you were sexually assaulted. Feel free to vent and name the perps. Perhaps some counseling will help lieutenant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123