#MeToo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #MeToo

Not Surprised

#MeToo

For a comprehensive list of those who sold out their brothers and sisters for jobs they don't deserve and provided "favors" for command staff to circumvent seniority, take a look at the DOD bid selection sheets. Those are some special people there huh?

Unregistered
    Are you surprised, that being said no one cares about DOD.

Unregistered
    Obviously not anyone in the PSB.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Surprised View Post
    For a comprehensive list of those who sold out their brothers and sisters for jobs they don't deserve and provided "favors" for command staff to circumvent seniority, take a look at the DOD bid selection sheets. Those are some special people there huh?
    Brothers and sisters??? Since when do YOU believe in brother or sisterhood? Special? No one said they had to be special. That was the last administration. Frankly, if YOU don't like it then partake in negotiations so that your innovative and loyal suggestions can be heard. Now go troll somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Surprised View Post
    And you would be the first to accept a move if it was offered to you.

Unregistered
    I love that you can't bid on any of the Courthouse spots they are all Admin lol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brothers and sisters??? Since when do YOU believe in brother or sisterhood? Special? No one said they had to be special. That was the last administration. Frankly, if YOU don't like it then partake in negotiations so that your innovative and loyal suggestions can be heard. Now go troll somewhere else.
    Like this administration is any better. Your Col. sure likes to take care of the ladies. Maybe some ain't too happy and will going public soon. If you did partake in negotiations you got us nothing and a whole lot for yourself ain't that right T.M.

Unregistered
    I love that you can't bid on any of the Courthouse spots they are all Admin lol.
    Wow, fake news at it's finest... so last year you had 11 spots to bid on at the courthouse and now this year you have 24 and of course that's not good enough? Of course not, not to YOU all disgruntled one. Always the CUP half empty ehhhhhhh???

Unregistered

Fope man

Wow, fake news at it's finest... so last year you had 11 spots to bid on at the courthouse and now this year you have 24 and of course that's not good enough? Of course not, not to YOU all disgruntled one. Always the CUP half empty ehhhhhhh???
    The admin went a little over the limit on agreed admin spots, but the FOPE reps, got theirs. Those spineless weasels won't be saying a word, except in defense of management, come on T.M. defend your bosses.

Unregistered
    The admin went a little over the limit on agreed admin spots, but the FOPE reps, got theirs. Those spineless weasels won't be saying a word, except in defense of management, come on T.M. defend your bosses.
    I thought this was about #ME TOO. I thought this was going to be a topic to vent and name some perps?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast