Supervisory Development - Run by a Nut

Unregistered

Supervisory Development - Run by a Nut

How much money is spent on a useless supervisor classes with a leadership “doctor”? How much of it is actually used? And how is it such a fraud could run that class? The major who runs that only practices what is taught in that class when it’s convenient. Otherwise she is a nut who squashes anyone who seems to oppose her. The stuff taught there all sounds great in a classroom, but it’s never used by the brass at PCSO. So what is the point? It’s not reality. The head instructor is the clearest example of that. More waste, more bullshit.

Unregistered
    You hit the nail on the head with that one

Unregistered
    I don’t get it. Happy times and friendly faces all for what? None of the bullshit is ever used by anyone. Why waste the money? Try and be too friendly to your people and you will get stepped on. So what’s the point of all this bullshit? The command staff sure as shit doesn’t believe in that bullshit.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure how no one can see what a vindictive and nasty person she is. She squashes any spirit anyone’s has. Look at training, those people are all working scared. I’ve never seen a unit get so smashed collectively over jokes that everyone knew about for years. And SJ can act all surprised and high and mighty, guilty. What a circus.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not sure how no one can see what a vindictive and nasty person she is. She squashes any spirit anyone’s has. Look at training, those people are all working scared. I’ve never seen a unit get so smashed collectively over jokes that everyone knew about for years. And SJ can act all surprised and high and mighty, guilty. What a circus.
    They , meaning command staff , seem to be out of touch with reality and more interested in putting up a front to support poor decisions made by Nut 1. Let's face it these clowns can't and won't say anything against Nut 1. Hence voluntary demotions and promotions that are selective too idiots like her. Tell her hubby to keep selling those bad K9s.

Unregistered

?

What is wrong with her hub’s dogs? This is the first I’ve heard about that. Though he was alright but she was the a**

Unregistered
    That class is a joke. Like that nut ever led anyone. She was good at saying no when she ran CAC. Her husband however has always good at saying yes.