Retired Sgt MC Crash

Unregistered

Retired Sgt MC Crash

Has anyone heard or know anything about a motorcycle crash involving retired Sgt. Emilius and retired bailiff on Thursday?

Unregistered

Local?

Was it local?

Unregistered
    Yes I heard about it 2nd hand. The only info I have is that Bill and Barney were on their way to Daytona Thursday morning and there was a crash. Don't know if they both were involved or if there were more than just them or even what happened other than Barney was bayflighted to Blake Memorial so I am assuming it had to be in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Unregistered
    I just saw this post today and followed up by calling Barney's phone. I talked to his wife. He was severely injured by a possible sg3 on I75 in Ellenton on his way to Daytona around 7am a few weeks ago. Bill was with him, but was ahead of the crash and didn't see what happened. Barney's helmet saved him from being killed, but he has memory loss and doesn't know what hit him. Witnesses saw a car change lanes into his lane. The damage looks like a car sideswiped him but no x17 vehicle was at the scene. He is recovering at Health South.