Fare thee well

Thread: Fare thee well

Unregistered

Fare thee well

I recently found out, after submitting an application in April, that I was turned down for a position with your Agency.

I would just like to say that everyone I met at the agency was exceptionally kind and professional, and the patrol officers went out of their way to extend a hand and wish me luck. Thank you. It meant a great deal to myself and my family. Along with the department personnel, my interaction with the community was excellent as well. I tried to go out and meet people and get to know your city as much as I could, and everyone was encouraging and respectful. I wish you all the very best and pray for the continued growth and safety of Miami Gardens and MGPD. It was an honor to be considered for a position. God's speed to you and your families.

Unregistered
    I too was turned down for a position at Miami Gardens last month after waiting since January of 2017. I am a 15 year veteran of a mid size department in Central Florida and I feel I could have contributed to your department.
    My biring process experience was a bit different. All along the process I was given hints by the administation that jobs at your agency are hand picked by a less rhan ethical Chief and her Assistant. I was even told by a recruiter that I should be thankful not to work at Miami Gardens since it is now a very politicised department and split among ethnic and racial lines.
    Either way, I too wish you good luck and hope you find that elusive candidate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too was turned down for a position at Miami Gardens last month after waiting since January of 2017. I am a 15 year veteran of a mid size department in Central Florida and I feel I could have contributed to your department.
    My biring process experience was a bit different. All along the process I was given hints by the administation that jobs at your agency are hand picked by a less rhan ethical Chief and her Assistant. I was even told by a recruiter that I should be thankful not to work at Miami Gardens since it is now a very politicised department and split among ethnic and racial lines.
    Either way, I too wish you good luck and hope you find that elusive candidate.
    Buddy stop with the lies! No one told you that you are just hurt you wasn’t selected.

Unregistered
    I thought I was the only one. Applied in January of 2017, started backgrounds in March and got my thanks but no thanks letter in the mail last week.

Unregistered
    Buddy stop with the lies! No one told you that you are just hurt you wasn’t selected.
    "you wasn't selected". That sentence says it all Neanderthal. Let me guess, you are a product of Norland, Jackson, Carol City, Northwestern, etc. You know, one of those schools where Pork and Beans, Larchmont Gardens, The FlatTops, Bownsville inhabitants go to spend the day not learn. Yes, you have a job, but you are ignorant and you are trapped in a police department in the highest crime zone in the county. You are the most hurt. You just can't comprehend it spud.

Unregistered
    "you wasn't selected". That sentence says it all Neanderthal. Let me guess, you are a product of Norland, Jackson, Carol City, Northwestern, etc. You know, one of those schools where Pork and Beans, Larchmont Gardens, The FlatTops, Bownsville inhabitants go to spend the day not learn. Yes, you have a job, but you are ignorant and you are trapped in a police department in the highest crime zone in the county. You are the most hurt. You just can't comprehend it spud.
    See his true self was exposed! LOL

Unregistered
    See his true self was exposed! LOL
    Yes, what he wxposed is you are an ignorant fool who cannot write a complete sentence. I would hold off on those "lols" if I were you and hit the books.

Unregistered
    Lovely how only the most negative posts receive responses.

Unregistered
    This should be a positive place where we support each other and the community.

Unregistered
    This should be a positive place where we support each other and the community.
    I agree 110%!