Police body cameras: Money for nothing?

Unregistered

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...r-nothing.html

Unregistered
    But nurse Danny and his cross dressing bed pan, crowd of left wing liberal wacko doodles government subsidized cry babies say other wise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But nurse Danny and his cross dressing bed pan, crowd of left wing liberal wacko doodles government subsidized cry babies say other wise.
    Know what you are saying edward, I believe you were on "vacation" when this was being debated. idc for the cameras, I do my work , fill out uof and notate my worksheet and I'm QRU. Before you decide to take up this issue take a look at IA and the cameras, trust me you wont win the argument at all. So lugo, try your mostest hardest to not waste my money on some stupid stunt your man wants you to do, because cameras are staying and we are getting more mi amigo estupido

Unregistered
    Know what you are saying edward, I believe you were on "vacation" when this was being debated. idc for the cameras, I do my work , fill out uof and notate my worksheet and I'm QRU. Before you decide to take up this issue take a look at IA and the cameras, trust me you wont win the argument at all. So lugo, try your mostest hardest to not waste my money on some stupid stunt your man wants you to do, because cameras are staying and we are getting more mi amigo estupido
    Danny go change your panties and put on a new panty liner.

Unregistered
    Danny go change your panties and put on a new panty liner.
    Try again papa rellena

Unregistered
    On any town USA "common valor is a common virtue" and why dash or body cameras could be your best witnesses: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...aa?projector=1

Unregistered
    We will still get them get use to it

Unregistered
    Actually when properly utilized Body Cameras could serve as video recorded Field Interrogation Cards that may prevent attacks on our Homeland.

I just feel great knowing that at least in the City of Miami, police officers will soon start responding to calls generated by truck rental agencies interacting with a person meeting the characteristics of an ISIS disciple type wanting to rent a pick up truck. Then MPD officers will quickly respond to conduct a brief preliminary investigation as to why and for what purposes a Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov liked character wants to rent such vehicle. Absent further reasonable suspicion or probable cause, the suspect will be allowed to go about his business, but the contact would have been recorded and copies thereof are then forwarded to the FBI as promptly as possible as raw intelligence data.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/61379486.cms