BB

Thread: BB

Unregistered

BB

I am SO sick of work with Baby BB in about ready to quit useless POS!!

Unregistered
    also sick of weak cowards who can't communicate except to anonymously attack someone on a forum. Man up and go talk to the person you can't stand you friggin loser. Sgt Z

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am SO sick of work with Baby BB in about ready to quit useless POS!!
    Here I'll correct your nonsense: I am so sick of WORKING with Baby BB I'm about ready to quit. I'm a useless POS!

See, retard, you have to use punctuation or else people can misunderstand you. Since you're the type who comes on here to trash someone, I doubt you do much work anyway. So go ahead and quit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    also sick of weak cowards who can't communicate except to anonymously attack someone on a forum. Man up and go talk to the person you can't stand you friggin loser. Sgt Z
    I like you very much Rachid Abdullah Ackbar McDougal.

Unregistered
    If your talking about the same BB (old 169), I agree. He is useless as can be. He will backstab you any chance he gets and will throw a temper tantrum when something does not go his way.

Trust me, I’ve seen him act like a 3 year old multiple times on shift. Word on the street he still lives with his daddy, not sure if that is true or not....may be hearsay