Ain't no ifs, ands, or buts, you been had

Unregistered

Ain't no ifs, ands, or buts, you been had

You can complain all you want about how the pension is collapsing or that you will pay 22% and by the time you retire the pension will provide you 50% of what it was supposed to provide.

Now guess what? Rocky and the seven zeros at the city council will all have juicy pensions better than a PO or firemen. How old is that kid Paul 30? By age 38 he will have a pension that not even Velasquez will match. Rocky will have 2 pensions into one. These 8 useless zeros at city hall plus the chief are like a phuking cancer.

Unregistered
    Yeah your right why fight when I can just go somewhere else. They can keep the lousy pension and I'll start fresh with one of several departments that are hiring. I'll let you all fix this hell hole.

Unregistered
    Cutting from the pension and take away food from my table is the issue. It’s apparent by the comments here must be some truth to this rumor. Instead of shitting where you eat and with someone whose in 1000 office lets all worry about the reality that we are getting F#%^*. This place is a joke and we are part of it for how we act instead of doing what we need to do.

Unregistered
    I feel very sorry for you guys, I left that shit show over 10 years ago, and it appears that the shit show continues.
    Run and don't look back!!!!!!

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

It's all Raja Yuca's fault.