Danny Suarez whines himself out the Commissioners electiom - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You n't have to clap; Just respect
    But nobody respects you scum bag that's the point. In your head you think you are someone but we all know what you really are.
    You are a coward that uses your badge to hide behind.

Unregistered
    But nobody respects you scum bag that's the point. In your head you think you are someone but we all know what you really are.
    You are a coward that uses your badge to hide behind.
    And you sir use your navy reserve status to pretend to be a real man don't ask don't tell is going away and so will your last place to pretend your a real man. Now go out and out on your nurse Betty costume those bed pans are waiting.

Unregistered
    Sir, I do not take offense to calling me Nurse Betty or that I clean piss pans in a hospital setting. What I do take offense is that you
    infer that I have a man crush with Captain Underpants. I just wanted him to be my Campaign Director but that is not going to happen thanks thanks to all the homophobic allegations. Lugo is more my type but he is already taken.

Unregistered
    Sir, I do not take offense to calling me Nurse Betty or that I clean piss pans in a hospital setting. What I do take offense is that you
    infer that I have a man crush with Captain Underpants. I just wanted him to be my Campaign Director but that is not going to happen thanks thanks to all the homophobic allegations. Lugo is more my type but he is already taken.
    Lol!! Javi tu are demented, only some crazy **** like you would continue this. Ed you need to jump ship before you are ****ed. Francis already has a spot for Danny boy

Unregistered

Danny who???

Danny, I am curious to know how your District 3 Campaign is going? I hear about all the other candidates photo ops, and statement to the press but you are no where to be found. Did you step out of the race?

Unregistered
    I was at that promotional event and didn't clap for this clown while all others clapped and celebrated his promotion. What a joke this place is.
    Ortiz, is the most hated law enforcement officer of the year.

Unregistered
    Danny, I am curious to know how your District 3 Campaign is going? I hear about all the other candidates photo ops, and statement to the press but you are no where to be found. Did you step out of the race?
    Nurse Danny wont be running for office he was disqualified from running, besides he was at the bottom for fund raising in the group with less than $500.00. So he will have more time to complain about Ortiz, demand body cameras, push for police oversight and more power for the CIP, tell folks what an expert he his on police matters,spend time on twitter and face book with the ultra left loony tunes, pushing for more same sex power. Then if he has time maybe he can go empty some bed pans and dream about being a real soldier and not the master chief bed pan cleaner. Danny your a loser all the way around

Unregistered
    WhOrtiz the only loser we have is you buddy corrupt MF the only thing protectingyou is union dues and corrupt favors

Unregistered

Danny responds...

Nurse Danny wont be running for office he was disqualified from running, besides he was at the bottom for fund raising in the group with less than $500.00. So he will have more time to complain about Ortiz, demand body cameras, push for police oversight and more power for the CIP, tell folks what an expert he his on police matters,spend time on twitter and face book with the ultra left loony tunes, pushing for more same sex power. Then if he has time maybe he can go empty some bed pans and dream about being a real soldier and not the master chief bed pan cleaner. Danny your a loser all the way around
    Why do the haters always have to mention that I am a the master chief bed plan cleaner? I happen to be proud of my part time job and I do it with pride. Everything else you wrote, I agree with. It's not my fault that I don't have any money and plenty of time in my hands.

Unregistered
    I voted for Miguel Soliman and so did my entire family. We are sick and tired of the family dynasty Cuban mafia that has taken over City Hall for decades. Time for a new face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12