Danny Suarez whines himself out the Commissioners electiom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Danny Suarez whines himself out the Commissioners electiom

I bet you soups to nuts that Danny "Wannabe Commish" Suarez is the imbecile that is posting all the negative post regarding Ortiz's Promotion. We, the "Peanut Gallery" come on LEO Affairs for entertainment and gossip of the lowest level. Crespo in spite of all his misspelled words gets it right half the time and the rest he makes up with innuendos and half-truths. Danny Boy is a complete spinelss smuck. Go back to cleaning bedpans. Captain Ortiz is going to do just fine.

Unregistered
    Nice try Ortiz everyone knows the corruption she should be in prison but 850k in union dues buys a lot of protection

Scum bag

Unregistered
    What is "Bed Pan Boy's" obsession with Ortiz and Lugo???? Danny nobody cares about your fixation. Give it up. Get a life....Please!

Unregistered
    DeStephan wrote this trash post, he is the new Lugo. Robert I see you around alot, I can tell its eating you up inside. You joined because you cared now you are sucked into corruption. Before you decide to eat a bullet please seek help.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet you soups to nuts that Danny "Wannabe Commish" Suarez is the imbecile that is posting all the negative post regarding Ortiz's Promotion. We, the "Peanut Gallery" come on LEO Affairs for entertainment and gossip of the lowest level. Crespo in spite of all his misspelled words gets it right half the time and the rest he makes up with innuendos and half-truths. Danny Boy is a complete spinelss smuck. Go back to cleaning bedpans. Captain Ortiz is going to do just fine.
    You would loose your nuts my pastelito friend. There's plenty of us that dislike scum Javi and Ed. Toy are probably part of the group of **** ups, shut up and go do a 46

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is "Bed Pan Boy's" obsession with Ortiz and Lugo???? Danny nobody cares about your fixation. Give it up. Get a life....Please!
    I think he was turned down or was jilted after a one night stand, where he was hoping for help in getting hired. But no he stands around in his store bought navy BDU's waiting for the next bed pan that needs emptying and cleaning.

Unregistered
    Whortiz the majority of the department thinks your scum and so do the citizens of Miami

This are facts live with it

Unregistered
    I was at that promotional event and didn't clap for this clown while all others clapped and celebrated his promotion. What a joke this place is.

Unregistered
    You n't have to clap; Just respect

Unregistered
    I would rather spend a whole day with stolen valor Danny than to even be near **** up Javi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast