State Probation Officer caught on tape yelling racial words - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess if you are a high risk State Probation Officer in Desoto County, you are allowed to yell racial comments to anyone. She was caught on tape. So, what says you Jones?
    Has nothing to do about arrest. Read it again. How did you get through college?

Unregistered
    Lets face it, if FDOC had a psychological test. Over 50 percent of our staff would not be working here. Kinda like the guy in my office who walks around with his duty belt on with nothing but his badge hanging from it. Of course you cannot see the duty belt because of his fat. Every time the police come to the office, they point at him and laugh.
    If you cannot see the duty belt, how do you know he's wearing one? Actually, I heard the cops were laughing at you because you're a jock sniffer. Nobody likes a suck up.

Unregistered
    Because his fat keeps knocking his badge off his belt. And we have to pick it up off the ground for him. Because he is to fat to bend over and get it. Why do you keep bringing up this jock sniffing issue? Is there some type of behavior you were involved in as a youngster that. Has affected you in life? Maybe you need to seek some help for your past behaviors.

Unregistered
    Because his fat keeps knocking his badge off his belt. And we have to pick it up off the ground for him. Because he is to fat to bend over and get it. Why do you keep bringing up this jock sniffing issue? Is there some type of behavior you were involved in as a youngster that. Has affected you in life? Maybe you need to seek some help for your past behaviors.
    Isn't it obvious to all that read your posts that you knock your fellow officer but make statements that cops were laughing at your fellow officer. Why don't you get off your knees and have some stones, leave FDC and become a cop?

Unregistered
    I guess if you are a high risk State Probation Officer in Desoto County, you are allowed to yell racial comments to anyone. She was caught on tape. So, what says you Jones?
    Stop trying to avoid or change the subject in this thread. She is like all other Probation Officers.

Unregistered
    Stop trying to avoid or change the subject in this thread. She is like all other Probation Officers.
    and what is that?

Unregistered
    It is that you are not LEO's. So, stop trying to act like one. You are more like the folks at DCF

Unregistered
    Real LEO's do not act this way. Real LEO's do not run from storms. Real LEO's are certified as LEO's through FDLE. You are a Certified Correctional Probation Officer. And nothing else.

Unregistered
    Real LEO's do not act this way. Real LEO's do not run from storms. Real LEO's are certified as LEO's through FDLE. You are a Certified Correctional Probation Officer. And nothing else.
    I didn't run away. I was on call and when I went out to check on a sex offender the only cops I saw were at dunkin donuts as a drove by. I am certified by the FL department of LAW ENFORCEMENT thus making me a LEO! You are the coward who probably huddled under a blanket during the storm wishing you could sniff on someone's jock.

Unregistered
    It is that you are not LEO's. So, stop trying to act like one. You are more like the folks at DCF
    I love it when girly men like yourself knock DCF. Do you know what DCF has to do sometimes? They work there arses off when they have a on call case. You would snivel like a little girl if you had that thrown in your lap. Now, get back on your sofa and watch reruns of Cops.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast