State Probation Officer caught on tape yelling racial words - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    According to FDLE, you are a PO and not a LEO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to FDLE, you are a PO and not a LEO.
    That's like saying according to CNN. Fake news. CPO's are law enforcement and they are certified by FL Department of LAW ENFORCEMENT! Some people are so dense.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2819906]

She and you are not part of the Law Enforcement Community. She and you are Certified Correctional Probation Officers. Get it through your thick head. FDLE is the governing body. And they say you are not a LEO. Get off your horse John Wayne.
    She's not a part of the LEO community because she is getting the boot. But I am because I still work for FDC as a law enforcement officer. John Wayne? He's been dead for 40 years, old timer.

Unregistered
    And again, according to FDLE you are a CPO and not a LEO. So, get over it you wantabee.

Unregistered
    The CAPTCHA was Mexico...coincidence? Anyway, she should give lectures on how to throw away a career in less than 5 minutes. In the age of social media, does anyone NOT think they are be filmed or recorded at all times?

Unregistered
    The CAPTCHA was Mexico...coincidence? Anyway, she should give lectures on how to throw away a career in less than 5 minutes. In the age of social media, does anyone NOT think they are be filmed or recorded at all times?
    What's going to happen to her? I wonder if she had any Hispanics on her caseload?

Unregistered
    Im sure she kept her views under wraps in the office. She showed herself under self induced stress. One less loose cannon out there.

Unregistered
    Lose cannon? That defines over half of my office.

Unregistered
    Lets face it, if FDOC had a psychological test. Over 50 percent of our staff would not be working here. Kinda like the guy in my office who walks around with his duty belt on with nothing but his badge hanging from it. Of course you cannot see the duty belt because of his fat. Every time the police come to the office, they point at him and laugh.

Unregistered
    Just another post for COs to feel superior when in fact they get arrested at a higher rate than cpo and po combined. Dui domestic contraband and relations with offenders is a constant theme. If you live in a glass house dont throw stones.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast