State Probation Officer caught on tape yelling racial words - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    You forgot one thing. The DCF people do not pretend to be real LEO's like you do here. As said before, most of the FDOC people were told to go home as the storm approached. Just like the DCF workers were told. Over half of the FDOC people do not carry. And, the firearms class is not mandated at the academy. As an outsider looking in, the ones who try to pass as LEO's just look so stupid. And I am guessing that you are one of the stupid ones. DUH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot one thing. The DCF people do not pretend to be real LEO's like you do here. As said before, most of the FDOC people were told to go home as the storm approached. Just like the DCF workers were told. Over half of the FDOC people do not carry. And, the firearms class is not mandated at the academy. As an outsider looking in, the ones who try to pass as LEO's just look so stupid. And I am guessing that you are one of the stupid ones. DUH
    You just described yourself, butt pirate. You don't carry because you couldn't qualify, you look stupid because your so fat you can't wear your body armor even though when wearing a suit you look like you have it on because you are so fat and the only thing that looks stupid is your ridiculous FDC photo.

Unregistered
    Since some Probation Officers have no problem putting all C.O.'s in one category when there is an arrest. One would have to conclude tbat they are all racist. Hey, it is your theory.

Lets not forget that they all must be having sex with the Convicts on their caseloads.

Unregistered
    Lets not forget that they all must be having sex with the Convicts on their caseloads.
    You sound jealous, butt pirate

Unregistered
    I am Buford. Butt Pirate is my cousin. At least get the names correct when you are posting stupid comments!

Buford

Unregistered
    Does this mean that all Probation Officers are racists? DUH

Unregistered
    Does this mean that all Probation Officers are racists? DUH
    who gives a damn. All of this BS is getting old and its a broken record.

Unregistered
    I guess if you are a high risk State Probation Officer in Desoto County, you are allowed to yell racial comments to anyone. She was caught on tape. So, what says you Jones?

What say you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234