The Queen of Poor Leadership - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Don't even joke like that. This place is already a nightmare. He is the last person we need coming back.

Unregistered

Retired

Guys I feel for you especially the way things are today safety wise. Hcso will never change as long as they have this way of handing the office off as they do. This has been done Heinrich to Henderson to Gee, to your Cc. It’s all a controlled process to keep control. I hear you guys talking union that will never happen again as this admin is a union busting group starting with the chief and down. If anyone really wants to save this form of government there should be TERM limits for sheriff and the House of Representatives and the senate all the way down. How do you account for the sheriff and other political idiots to be millionaires at the end. Sucks hope you get to your retirement and be safe family first.

Unregistered
    Its like when u turn 50 and doctor tells u that u need an enema. Thats exactly what is needed here. Hope someone runs against him n wins. Cant get any worse

Unregistered
    The front line pawns are put at risk and over exposed to stress and danger while many others enjoy an easy lucrative career. As this county grows and more businesses and neighborhoods are built, they do not compensate with more front line deputies and critical position detectives, such as property, juvenile, homicide, and so on. There are too many non essential positions the need to be weeded out. We know what units those are and the pretty coolaid drinkers that work them. Also too many brass positions. Resources need to be put back on the front lines.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't even joke like that. This place is already a nightmare. He is the last person we need coming back.
    The only thing ****ream is running from is an indictment. He was so corrupt and dishonest. When Cal was here, ****ream infiltrated D-2 deputies acting like he wanted to join the union. Then he got the list, copied it and gave it to the brass. He screwed a snitch in vice too. Pizza Hut and on and on.

Unregistered
    If Jan Castor was to run at least she knows how to deal with a union. She also has more experience handling a force way more than your cc or even gee who was never there. Always flying or playing cowboy, letting the chief run it all. He had no balls to run the office himself and had no idea of what was going on always playing cowboy with his friend cc’s father in law In Wyoming. I thought sheriffs and police weren’t supposed to hang out with folks who have been investigated by the feds. The xsheriff should be charged with grand theft for his never being a real sheriff. He should have taken lessons from Grady in Polk. You don’t have to be a master detective to figure where the juice came from for cc’s appointment Big Money. How much longer is the chief staying and who will take that spot to run things for cc pretty boy so he can do like gee, Nothing

Unregistered
    The only thing ****ream is running from is an indictment. He was so corrupt and dishonest. When Cal was here, ****ream infiltrated D-2 deputies acting like he wanted to join the union. Then he got the list, copied it and gave it to the brass. He screwed a snitch in vice too. Pizza Hut and on and on.
    You should have heard the speaches that condescending head nodding A hole gave new cadets. He made himself out to be some perfect superhuman god and everyone else was scum.

Unregistered
    You should have heard the speaches that condescending head nodding A hole gave new cadets. He made himself out to be some perfect superhuman god and everyone else was scum.
    I'm sure. We see how that is working out for him. Karma's a biatch.

Unregistered
    I'm sure. We see how that is working out for him. Karma's a biatch.
    I know he is a handsome replacement,. Mmmm

Unregistered

Eye candy

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2845069]I know he is a handsome replacement,. Mmmm[/QUOTE

Yes, definitely, easy on the eyes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast