The Queen of Poor Leadership - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Jane Castro is hopefully running
    Is my wish.
    The idiots running this place have lost touch. Just look at the recent IA cases and it s enough to make u sick. If she runs she will crush CC. The whole county is majority democrat

Unregistered

Pissing in the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only problem with that is our brass will not allow that to happen. What street level deputy will have the money to run a campaign, and not care about what our brass will do to them? When that deputy announces their candidacy, they will immediately be put on the shhitt list, have an I.A. investigation opened up against them, will most likely lose their job, and possibly end up in jail. Only an outsider will be immune to this, but they will need financial backing and an outstanding P.R. team.

The P.R. team would have to spin and help justify several things, the biggest of which... never being promoted. That hurdle alone would be almost impossible to overcome, regardless of financial backing. It would take some P.R. abracadabra to get the general public to vote for a street deputy over a Colonel appointed as interim Sheriff.

Of course last time an outsider tried running, they suddenly were subject to criminal charges.
    I said it would be "nicer" not realistic or feasible...

Unregistered
    Of course its not realistic, which is why we need some representation. When u have incompetent people like her and jr burton (thank goodness he gone) who have no real qualifications to run patrol then its a disaster. Bookworm n a political favor choice is how thy got thr positions.

Unregistered
    JR's wife is the sister of Cal. Makes you wonder how he got there.

Unregistered
    Well he ran patrol jnto the ground cause he wasn't about the troops but about his power hungry self. He left with a reputation as a liar which he was called on the carpet for once it was found out. Guy was just a bad person all around. He destroyed many careers and boasted about it. He s a huge reason morale is so bad.
    But i blame gee n the chief for putting him there. There seems to be a lot of bad decisions with them involved. Which I ll say it again, the dept is ripe for a union vote cause of those decisions and the heavy handed discipline.

Unregistered

Not a solution or a sure thing

Jane Castro is hopefully running
    Is my wish.
    The idiots running this place have lost touch. Just look at the recent IA cases and it s enough to make u sick. If she runs she will crush CC. The whole county is majority democrat
    Jane Castro?? is she related to Fidel or Raul?? Just kidding,,, While former TPD Chief Jane Castor is a fine person and was a good chief you must remember she was an appointed Chief of Police under a democrat administration with a democrat agenda. I'm not disparaging TPD, but if she was the Sheriff she would most likely bring in ex-TPD staff and would bring a progressive agenda more likely to be appealing to those who expect law enforcement to do all the non-law enforcement stuff we complain about doing. What is needed is a start-from-scratch, back-to-basics approach that emphasizes the essentials of law enforcement while cutting out the frills.

Unregistered
    People are fed up w the tyrants running this office. Nothing is going to change w a new sheriff as long as the same people making decisions are still around. My squad has vowed not to vote for the new sheriiff as well as convincing as many family n friends to do the same. Lets hope someone else runs

Unregistered

Hmmm

Jane Castro?? is she related to Fidel or Raul?? Just kidding,,, While former TPD Chief Jane Castor is a fine person and was a good chief you must remember she was an appointed Chief of Police under a democrat administration with a democrat agenda. I'm not disparaging TPD, but if she was the Sheriff she would most likely bring in ex-TPD staff and would bring a progressive agenda more likely to be appealing to those who expect law enforcement to do all the non-law enforcement stuff we complain about doing. What is needed is a start-from-scratch, back-to-basics approach that emphasizes the essentials of law enforcement while cutting out the frills.
    Sounds like a Colonel KD approach to me.

Unregistered

?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2820299]JR's wife is the sister of Cal. Makes you wonder how he got there.[

I look at this site once a year or so when I am bored, never surprised at knuckleheads like you who spout off with inaccurate info. JRs wife isn’t Cal’s sister, and although I’m not a fan, we shed him so move on and leave family out of your asnine rants

Unregistered

Kyle ****ream

Maybe ****ream will run.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast