Focus on the task at hand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JOHN CREASY

Focus on the task at hand

Glad to see some posts here have been recently deleted by the moderator. We need to really all unite against this corrupt administration from our Police Department to City Hall. The Chief all his command staff. Coming on here and attacking a fellow P.O. for sleeping with 1000 Secretary isn’t going to resolve our pension issues, salaries and the abuse which takes place. To each their own you know whose who and that’s how you approach them. Stay focus on the big picture cause that won’t solve it. Kudos to him if true but as many here he may be part of the Chiefs POS snitches so just beware.

Zulu_Fox_Trot
    Totally agree. People here need to keep the eye on the ball as we are about to get F#%^* by the administration. Who cares about whose F#%^ who! Rocky can screw her or anyone for all I care. I care about not getting screwed by the Darth V and getting a raise along with a pension. #FOP do your job.

Unregistered
    Any truth that next weeks bargaining session will be cancelled by Administration?

Unregistered
    Heard the meeting last week with Darth was a disaster and waste of time. My understanding the meeting is still scheduled for next Wednesday. Couldnt agree more we need to stick together and not worry about petty stuff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard the meeting last week with Darth was a disaster and waste of time. My understanding the meeting is still scheduled for next Wednesday. Couldnt agree more we need to stick together and not worry about petty stuff.
    You have to worry about everything here unfortunately. Everyone has to watch their own back and then you read stuff of 1000 Secretary and are officers. No loyalty or he’s part of the rat pack. Word is out we will be on a 5 day work week as punishment for ever as per 1000 and after the FOP blew it.

Unregistered
    No secret with from motors is f#%^* 1000 Secretary; sad. Talk about people doing anything to for job security or to kiss ass. That’s why we are doomed here with Rocky and Darth V. People wake up and know that no one here is united and are only about themselves.

Unregistered
    For every one of you malcontents who are unsatisfied with your jobs I have 10 others waiting in line to tacke your place. So if you SOBs think I'm a POS then look for a new JOB.

Unregistered
    Rocky and V probably have their goons writing crap here to divert attention from real issues. Secretaries? Give me a freaking break. Tell me about the pension and salary.

Unregistered
    The more they cut from the police budget is more they can spend on garbage pick up which is more that is kicked back, I mean donated, to the mayor's re-election fund. Entiendes?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No secret with from motors is f#%^* 1000 Secretary; sad. Talk about people doing anything to for job security or to kiss ass. That’s why we are doomed here with Rocky and Darth V. People wake up and know that no one here is united and are only about themselves.
    Cutting from the pension and take away food from my table is the issue. It’s apparent by the comments here must be some truth to this rumor. Instead of shitting where you eat and with someone whose in 1000 office lets all worry about the reality that we are getting F#%^*. This place is a joke and we are part of it for how we act instead of doing what we need to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast