Retired Broward County deputy sheriff arrested in Polk County prostitution sting - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bentley7Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [The below clip is an article from the Orlando Sentinel 10/18/17. Refer to #6 below. Once the smoke clears and the dust settles, the only word that is going to be dropped from defendant #6 in the indictment will be deputy.]

These are some of the men arrested that the sheriff identified
    1)Cancer surgeon at Tampa General Hospital
    2)Pediatrician at Health Care Alliance in Wesley Chapel
    3)Teacher from Lake Academy
    4)Active Colonel in the US Marine Corps
    5)Air Force veteran
    6)Retired Broward County deputy sheriff
    7)Retired police officer from Birmingham, Alabama

The sheriff’s office even caught one of their own. Former Sergeant Luis Diaz resigned from the force after 17 years.
    Why is anyone surprised?? The people that you all worship DOCTORS, VET and COPS are the most evil!!

Unregistered
    What is the big deal? I can name more then 20 people at BSO that frequent Costa Rica several times a year. I can guarantee you they are not going fishing there. Heck there are several employees that go to Thailand and talk about retiring there. This is a nothing story.
    I agree, if it's two consenting adults where's the crime? This is a victim less crime which is no crime at all. I used to like Grady Judd but if this is what these idiots spend their tax dollars doing up there, my opinion of Polk county as a law enforcement agency just went in the sh!ts. Don't those jackazzes have rapes, murders, and robberies to work? How about burglaries? How about a DUI? Anything but this dumb sh!t. If you look at the people they arrested it shows you right there this is an outdated crime. Way to go Polk county. Hillbilly sh!t.

Unregistered
    I agree, if it's two consenting adults where's the crime? This is a victim less crime which is no crime at all. I used to like Grady Judd but if this is what these idiots spend their tax dollars doing up there, my opinion of Polk county as a law enforcement agency just went in the sh!ts. Don't those jackazzes have rapes, murders, and robberies to work? How about burglaries? How about a DUI? Anything but this dumb sh!t. If you look at the people they arrested it shows you right there this is an outdated crime. Way to go Polk county. Hillbilly sh!t.
    That's how Obama, the left, and Democrats in general feel. Anything to destroy the moral fiber of America and bring it down. Good job Sheriff Judd and company the Country needs more like you!!

Unregistered
    That's how Obama, the left, and Democrats in general feel. Anything to destroy the moral fiber of America and bring it down. Good job Sheriff Judd and company the Country needs more like you!!
    Really Dude, spare us the moral high horse bs. There is nothing sacred left in this country. Work and solve real crimes. Obviously the good folks of Polk aren't getting their money's. Time for a new Sheriff up there.

Unregistered
    Good, now let's see the stats on their unsolved robberies, burglaries, and homicides, and how many violent crimes went down in their county while they were playing games and wasting time with this bullsh!t. The dishonesty of the article says a lot about this Sheriff. This WAS NOT a human trafficking sting. This was a good old fashioned prostitution bust. If he was busting real human trafficking that's different, but once again that's NOT WHAT this was. If it involved rescuing kids or human slaves that's different. But once again this was just playing political games. Look, I don't know the Dynamics of Polk county. Maybe they don't have any real crime to deal with. But if they do, they need to get a new Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Had to be a retired jailer I don't recognize any names.

Unregistered
    Only name I recognize is Huntsinger , but I forgit his first name. Anyone else?

Unregistered
    Good, now let's see the stats on their unsolved robberies, burglaries, and homicides, and how many violent crimes went down in their county while they were playing games and wasting time with this bullsh!t. The dishonesty of the article says a lot about this Sheriff. This WAS NOT a human trafficking sting. This was a good old fashioned prostitution bust. If he was busting real human trafficking that's different, but once again that's NOT WHAT this was. If it involved rescuing kids or human slaves that's different. But once again this was just playing political games. Look, I don't know the Dynamics of Polk county. Maybe they don't have any real crime to deal with. But if they do, they need to get a new Sheriff.
    Cops are literally under siege and in a state of war in this country. And we got motherf#ckers play puzzy enforcement. F#cking embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Cops are literally under siege and in a state of war in this country. And we got motherf#ckers play puzzy enforcement. F#cking embarrassment.
    Your an embarrassment , it's called law enforcement. Last time I checked prostitution is illegal, some of these women were being trafficked. Your a POS if you think there is nothing wrong with stringing out a woman.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast