Retired Broward County deputy sheriff arrested in Polk County prostitution sting
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Retired Broward County deputy sheriff arrested in Polk County prostitution sting

Lol! Sheriff Grady Judd at it again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol! Sheriff Grady Judd at it again.

Who cares? If you gotta arrest people for buying puzzy you must be pretty bored and NOT have much real crime to fight.

Unregistered
    Who cares? If you gotta arrest people for buying puzzy you must be pretty bored and NOT have much real crime to fight.
    What was the retired BSO guys name?? I didn’t read that bit a Polk County current Deputy was pinched in the sting. Maybe I missed something or you just cant read?

Unregistered
    What was the retired BSO guys name?? I didn’t read that bit a Polk County current Deputy was pinched in the sting. Maybe I missed something or you just cant read?
    The news article specifically mentioned a retired broward sheriffs deputy amongst others. There were active duty military, teachers and Polk county arrested one of their own Sgts.

Unregistered

You are dumb!

Re-read it retard! It's amazing you've made it this far in life but still can't read.

Unregistered
    Re-read it retard! It's amazing you've made it this far in life but still can't read.
    I think you are the tard, they arrested one of there own. No where does it say a retired BSO deputy. Maybe you might want to re-evaluate how you made it this far jacka$$.

Unregistered
    I think you are the tard, they arrested one of there own. No where does it say a retired BSO deputy. Maybe you might want to re-evaluate how you made it this far jacka$$.
    Post the article. I read at least three articles and couldn’t find any that says retired Broward County Deputy was arrested. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit but would like to see a name to go along with the accusation.

Unregistered

Red face

Post the article. I read at least three articles and couldn’t find any that says retired Broward County Deputy was arrested. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit but would like to see a name to go along with the accusation.

POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A week-long undercover sting targeting human trafficking and online prostitution in Polk County ended with 277 arrests that included doctors, pharmacists and law enforcement officers.

“That’s the most we have ever arrested in the history of the sheriff’s office,” Sheriff Grady Judd said.

“Operation No Tricks, No Treats” started last Tuesday, October 10 and ran through Monday, October 16. During that time, undercover detectives posted fake ads or profiles online posing as prostitutes or someone who solicits prostitutes. Other detectives responded to profiles and ads posted by prostitutes.

According to the sheriff’s office, 51 of the arrests were related to those who advertise as prostitutes online and 209 of the arrests were those who solicited undercover detectives posing as prostitutes. Seventeen arrests were made for other offenses.

Sheriff Judd identified some of the suspects arrested in the undercover operation as doctors and pharmacists, former and current law enforcement officers, a lawyer, two men who traveled to have sex with minors and two sex offenders.

These are some of the men arrested that the sheriff identified:

Cancer surgeon at Tampa General Hospital
    Pediatrician at Health Care Alliance in Wesley Chapel
    Teacher from Lake Academy
    Active Colonel in the US Marine Corps
    Air Force veteran
    Retired Broward County deputy sheriff
    Retired police officer from Birmingham, Alabama
    The sheriff’s office even caught one of their own. Former Sergeant Luis Diaz resigned from the force after 17 years.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Melissa Marino @WFLAMelissaM
    BREAKING: @PolkCoSheriff caught one of his Sgts. In human trafficking sting. He made a deal for $100 for sex. @WFLA
    1:53 PM - Oct 17, 2017
    3 3 Replies 35 35 Retweets 14 14 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    “We are absolutely embarrassed,” Sheriff Judd said. “We hold our own accountable. He messed up and no longer works for the Sherriff’s Office.”

Investigators say 215 suspects drove to Polk County from locations throughout Florida. Some were in the state visiting from Alabama, California, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.

“Welcome to Polk County,” Judd said to them during his news conference.

Polk County detectives worked with detectives and investigators from Haines City police, Lakeland police, Lakes Wales police and Winter Haven police.

“We are committed to fighting human trafficking by arresting those who engage in prostitution and trying to identify human trafficking victims,” Sheriff Judd said in an earlier news release. “It’s no secret…you need to stay out of Polk County if you’re going to commit crime.”

THERE'S YOUR PROOF EDDY G POMPANO BEACH PD

Unregistered
    POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A week-long undercover sting targeting human trafficking and online prostitution in Polk County ended with 277 arrests that included doctors, pharmacists and law enforcement officers.

“That’s the most we have ever arrested in the history of the sheriff’s office,” Sheriff Grady Judd said.

“Operation No Tricks, No Treats” started last Tuesday, October 10 and ran through Monday, October 16. During that time, undercover detectives posted fake ads or profiles online posing as prostitutes or someone who solicits prostitutes. Other detectives responded to profiles and ads posted by prostitutes.

According to the sheriff’s office, 51 of the arrests were related to those who advertise as prostitutes online and 209 of the arrests were those who solicited undercover detectives posing as prostitutes. Seventeen arrests were made for other offenses.

Sheriff Judd identified some of the suspects arrested in the undercover operation as doctors and pharmacists, former and current law enforcement officers, a lawyer, two men who traveled to have sex with minors and two sex offenders.

These are some of the men arrested that the sheriff identified:

Cancer surgeon at Tampa General Hospital
    Pediatrician at Health Care Alliance in Wesley Chapel
    Teacher from Lake Academy
    Active Colonel in the US Marine Corps
    Air Force veteran
    Retired Broward County deputy sheriff
    Retired police officer from Birmingham, Alabama
    The sheriff’s office even caught one of their own. Former Sergeant Luis Diaz resigned from the force after 17 years.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Melissa Marino @WFLAMelissaM
    BREAKING: @PolkCoSheriff caught one of his Sgts. In human trafficking sting. He made a deal for $100 for sex. @WFLA
    1:53 PM - Oct 17, 2017
    3 3 Replies 35 35 Retweets 14 14 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    “We are absolutely embarrassed,” Sheriff Judd said. “We hold our own accountable. He messed up and no longer works for the Sherriff’s Office.”

Investigators say 215 suspects drove to Polk County from locations throughout Florida. Some were in the state visiting from Alabama, California, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.

“Welcome to Polk County,” Judd said to them during his news conference.

Polk County detectives worked with detectives and investigators from Haines City police, Lakeland police, Lakes Wales police and Winter Haven police.

“We are committed to fighting human trafficking by arresting those who engage in prostitution and trying to identify human trafficking victims,” Sheriff Judd said in an earlier news release. “It’s no secret…you need to stay out of Polk County if you’re going to commit crime.”

THERE'S YOUR PROOF EDDY G POMPANO BEACH PD
    Sorry but newspapers lie.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately it is true. I know this person and he just went through a nasty divorce.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast