Don't Be fooled HCSO does not respect or care for their own! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weak excuse. Love how people have no problem dropping names but when barely challenged begin backing up "Uh, I cant" "it is irrelevant" Calling out the Sheriff Chief and PIO individualy was "relevant" because they "didnt have honor of the blue line" or whatever but it was totally acceptable to keep the one "honorable" "current employee" anonymous in their attack against the Sheriff for not sendning an Honor guard and wtf knows what else would have made it "honorable" to the complainer. Was the "passing" duty related? How many years separated from agency? Come back to reality, even if you cant deal with it.
    What we love is that we have changed the rules so that you and your ghouls are no longer in control. Not that you really have been.

Thanks for confirming the no learning clause too. You are ate up with yourselves. You can't function in the terms that this blog affords. That is why other agencies heads and staff do not participate in it. They are smarter.. Much smarter than you goons. Yet you continue to play along trying to keep a chalkboard score for self perception of win or lose. In reality every time you open your mouth or reply you fall deeper into the crevice and further from being able to rescue yourselves.

You want the title so badly but not the inherent risks or steps that must be taken to succeed. You all are short cuts. Haven't ever earned anything out of hard work, honest ethics and time. You bypassed the processes that you should have taken. So pay the price of your success as it always comes due.

Every Sheriff we know have honored anyone who has passed and in some cases the spouse as well. It's not hard. It's proper. Respect is built upon basics that you will never have. Beyond your comprehension.

No actually opposite was the true fear of showing up outside your domain in a room filled casualties that was attributed to nothing more than a title given by popularity vote, piss poor leader and her band of following rejects in the same situation. The mere thought of that overwhelmed and frightened you.

Start diatribe about how fearless and powerful you are Oz.... We know we shouldn't pay any attention to the fat man behind the curtain... But it's entertainment, what can we say?

Unregistered
    Theres always a reason. Most of those who left were not with the program insubordinate and were not loyal they get what they deserve.
    And you'll get hours as well. Don't drop the soap.

Unregistered
    Ok you opened the door since you have no problem calling out identfying the Sheriff, the Chief and the PIO specifically for not living up to your standard you shouldnt have any problem recognizing by name who had "the honor to uphold the blue line".
    Why don't you call the family and ask you ****ing low life troll.

Unregistered
    Original Poster

Unlike most, I do have a life and am not on here every day. MF was the only one currently working for Hendry County Sheriff's Office that showed up to support the family. I have no fear of recognizing his support.

Yes I can see where to a lot of people this thread could seem whiny, but the department always boasts brotherhood. Ex-Sgt. Short was not a stranger to our sheriff, they worked together for many years. As for the Chief, I have no idea if they had met. As the PIO, head of the Explorer Post, and prior co-worker, I would have expected the Captain at least assign a designee to represent HCSO and the HCSO Explorer post that his son was involved in for at least 4 years.

Unregistered
    I am not going to his behind the unregistered user but I will tell you that HCSO not being at Perry Short's Celebration of Life was tasteless. I am not surprised at all. The fact that he was an ex employees doesn't change the fact that he was part of the Blue Line family. It disgusts me. I guess makes all the sense in the world now. My ex husband who there and died while still an employee there and my girls get treated like they don't know who we are. It's OK though. I made sure that I was there last Sunday for the Short family and especially his kids.
    This is Janise Smith (Horne)

Unregistered
    I am not going to his behind the unregistered user but I will tell you that HCSO not being at Perry Short's Celebration of Life was tasteless. I am not surprised at all. The fact that he was an ex employees doesn't change the fact that he was part of the Blue Line family. It disgusts me. I guess makes all the sense in the world now. My ex husband who there and died while still an employee there and my girls get treated like they don't know who we are. It's OK though. I made sure that I was there last Sunday for the Short family and especially his kids.
    This is Janise Smith (Horne)
    I am honored to have worked with Sgt Horne, and Sgt Perry. Thank you Dana

Unregistered
    Original Poster

Unlike most, I do have a life and am not on here every day. MF was the only one currently working for Hendry County Sheriff's Office that showed up to support the family. I have no fear of recognizing his support.

Yes I can see where to a lot of people this thread could seem whiny, but the department always boasts brotherhood. Ex-Sgt. Short was not a stranger to our sheriff, they worked together for many years. As for the Chief, I have no idea if they had met. As the PIO, head of the Explorer Post, and prior co-worker, I would have expected the Captain at least assign a designee to represent HCSO and the HCSO Explorer post that his son was involved in for at least 4 years.
    Makes sense but maybe the reason The Sheriff or administration did not show was their way of showing respect look at the posts here and all over this board attacking him viciously. Take a read of someones vicious post

"No actually opposite was the true fear of showing up outside your domain in a room filled casualties that was attributed to nothing more than a title given by popularity vote, piss poor leader and her band of following rejects in the same situation. The mere thought of that overwhelmed and frightened you."

Thats pretty hostile. Would YOU want to walk into what is a memorial service but the hatred and anger towards you would overshadow it because some people cant move on or accept responsibility for the end of their careers?

Give the benefit of the doubt here, in the past The Sheriff he gave a lot of people who didnt deserve the benefit of the doubt but he did because The Sheriff is an honorable person and always helps people. He is not just The Sheriff hes a good man who does the right thing or when he doesnt he didnt mean to not do what others thought should have been right to do.

Unregistered
    What we love is that we have changed the rules so that you and your ghouls are no longer in control. Not that you really have been.

Thanks for confirming the no learning clause too. You are ate up with yourselves. You can't function in the terms that this blog affords. That is why other agencies heads and staff do not participate in it. They are smarter.. Much smarter than you goons. Yet you continue to play along trying to keep a chalkboard score for self perception of win or lose. In reality every time you open your mouth or reply you fall deeper into the crevice and further from being able to rescue yourselves.

You want the title so badly but not the inherent risks or steps that must be taken to succeed. You all are short cuts. Haven't ever earned anything out of hard work, honest ethics and time. You bypassed the processes that you should have taken. So pay the price of your success as it always comes due.

Every Sheriff we know have honored anyone who has passed and in some cases the spouse as well. It's not hard. It's proper. Respect is built upon basics that you will never have. Beyond your comprehension.

No actually opposite was the true fear of showing up outside your domain in a room filled casualties that was attributed to nothing more than a title given by popularity vote, piss poor leader and her band of following rejects in the same situation. The mere thought of that overwhelmed and frightened you.

Start diatribe about how fearless and powerful you are Oz.... We know we shouldn't pay any attention to the fat man behind the curtain... But it's entertainment, what can we say?

Us people who are on here "every day" as some other drama queen who "has a life" are all over and will defend "Steve" as you people disrespectfully refer to him as. You all wish his administration were talking to you, theres resons why they have the positions they have and those who make a life complaining about unfair need to take a look in the mirror and see why they are going nowhere and want to blame the Sheriff or attack the administration instead.

Unregistered
    Makes sense but maybe the reason The Sheriff or administration did not show was their way of showing respect look at the posts here and all over this board attacking him viciously. Take a read of someones vicious post

"No actually opposite was the true fear of showing up outside your domain in a room filled casualties that was attributed to nothing more than a title given by popularity vote, piss poor leader and her band of following rejects in the same situation. The mere thought of that overwhelmed and frightened you."

Thats pretty hostile. Would YOU want to walk into what is a memorial service but the hatred and anger towards you would overshadow it because some people cant move on or accept responsibility for the end of their careers?

Give the benefit of the doubt here, in the past The Sheriff he gave a lot of people who didnt deserve the benefit of the doubt but he did because The Sheriff is an honorable person and always helps people. He is not just The Sheriff hes a good man who does the right thing or when he doesnt he didnt mean to not do what others thought should have been right to do.
    Hold on, hold my drink while I play him the world's smallest violin.

Meeee meeee meeaaaa meeeeaaaa,Its a little out of tune but it will work.Nothing but the pity plea with shemas.

Unregistered
    All this BS aside, forget the fact of titles. One would have thought that as a former colleague, coworker, spotter, training partner, and supposed friends, one would have attended as just those descriptions state. Evidently they were only one sided.

Funny how people hide behind self constructed barriers. I have been at numerous funerals of friends, coworkers, training partners and such over the years. And there were people there I was definitely not fond of, nor them of me. But both behaved professionally because of the reason and the deceased relationships with us.

Who wouldn't? Mainly because we knew it wasn't about US.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast