"Sad" Person - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sad" Person

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have gone through the various threads you may have noticed that the person using the word "sad" is the same person that says "your sheets are ready at the cleaners." She is also the same person who uses the word "racist" all the time. Sometimes her posts are justified, other times she is just overly sensitive to seemingly everything. Oh well, she has as much right to her opinion as everyone else. She does make it easy to push her buttons though.
    For the sake of the residents of Miramar, I pray you are not a detective. The "sad" fact is that the "sad" person that posts the obvious "racist" threads is pretty much telling the truth. The Axe/Ask person is a "racist" there is no other reason for that post. When that "sad" person got caught or called on it they did some bs back peddling. I will betcha that the AXE/ASK person doesnt go around and say that out loud while they are at work......

All in all your powers of deductive reasoning is "sad" and thus you will never be a detective!!

Unregistered
    For the sake of the residents of Miramar, I pray you are not a detective. The "sad" fact is that the "sad" person that posts the obvious "racist" threads is pretty much telling the truth. The Axe/Ask person is a "racist" there is no other reason for that post. When that "sad" person got caught or called on it they did some bs back peddling. I will betcha that the AXE/ASK person doesnt go around and say that out loud while they are at work......

All in all your powers of deductive reasoning is "sad" and thus you will never be a detective!!
    Hilarious!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Mental Heath Issues

There are two routes you can take for help. It is evident that you are very emotional. One route is to avail yourself of our health insurance's mental health counselling. Second, is the city's employee assistance program (EAP.) Either one could provide the help you desperately need for your issues. The PBA also makes referrals to mental health professionals. Wishing you the best.

Unregistered
    There are two routes you can take for help. It is evident that you are very emotional. One route is to avail yourself of our health insurance's mental health counselling. Second, is the city's employee assistance program (EAP.) Either one could provide the help you desperately need for your issues. The PBA also makes referrals to mental health professionals. Wishing you the best.
    That was a great post about the sad racist!! Your post makes no sense at all. It seems that you are the one that needs help or are confused as to what thread you were responding to. Oh by the way- you should not be posting from a department computer or using the city internet. Oooops! Go change your pants!!

Unregistered
    That was a great post about the sad racist!! Your post makes no sense at all. It seems that you are the one that needs help or are confused as to what thread you were responding to. Oh by the way- you should not be posting from a department computer or using the city internet. Oooops! Go change your pants!!
    There you go again getting all worked up. As usual your post has to include the words "sad" and "racist;" you are so emotional. Please get mental heath counselling - you desperately need it.

Unregistered
    She stays in an emotional state all the time. Maybe some sort of antidepressant would help her. So the idea of mental health counselling is a good one. She flips out in person also; always uptight about everything. She needs to understand that she is often her own worst enemy; too paranoid also.

Unregistered
    She stays in an emotional state all the time. Maybe some sort of antidepressant would help her. So the idea of mental health counselling is a good one. She flips out in person also; always uptight about everything. She needs to understand that she is often her own worst enemy; too paranoid also.
    You keep referring to me as "she" and "her" so you know who I am,right? Post my initials then

Unregistered
    You keep referring to me as "she" and "her" so you know who I am,right? Post my initials then
    It's not proper to out an individual who needs counselling. We who know who you are is enough, those who don't know can figure it out. Actually, it has been pretty obvious.

Unregistered
    It's not proper to out an individual who needs counselling. We who know who you are is enough, those who don't know can figure it out. Actually, it has been pretty obvious.
    PS - You can have the last word, if you wish, as I do not intend to converse with you on this site again. Goodbye.

Unregistered
    PS - You can have the last word, if you wish, as I do not intend to converse with you on this site again. Goodbye.
    Just as everyone suspected...chicken sh*t liar!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12