In academy and saw this

Unregistered

In academy and saw this

I'm in an academy in the northern part of the state and I've been reading about different agencies on this website.
    I've never heard of Hendry county, but from what I've read here I'm glad! What a shit show! From what I can tell, this agency needs a total reboot, or flushed or whatev.
    I'm sure I'll be attached as a Yankee pervert and other backwoods shit slinging, go ahead, I won't poison my mind reading any more about this depressing sheriff's office.
    A lesson in where not to apply, and I thank you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm in an academy in the northern part of the state and I've been reading about different agencies on this website.
    I've never heard of Hendry county, but from what I've read here I'm glad! What a shit show! From what I can tell, this agency needs a total reboot, or flushed or whatev.
    I'm sure I'll be attached as a Yankee pervert and other backwoods shit slinging, go ahead, I won't poison my mind reading any more about this depressing sheriff's office.
    No, youve told what you are No one cares wtf you think youre a rook or an out of state retread both are less than a dime a dozen, stacks of applications youre less than a name even zero has a value, you dont. Just because you were conceived in incest doesnt mean all Yankees were dont make yourself feel better by trying to drag the whole group into your problems

Unregistered
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. It is a non-stop backwoods shit show. Our sheriff is half wit wannabe redneck, the chief deputy is a quarter wit moron with a narcissistic personality, and dumb as a stump. You were also correct in your assumption that one or the other will fire back and make Yankee rookie insults. Maybe even make some incest comments and talk about you mother. That's the kind of scumbags they are. Do yourself a favor and stay away from here. They talk about the stack of applications, while they beg people off the street to please work here. It's embarrassing.

Unregistered
    You're in "an academy in the nothern art of the state"? You must have a lot of time and dried junk on your hands to sit and read blogs to decide which agency to apply to.