Looks like we have a Major positioning opening - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for, it could get worse....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah isn’t Dohler being investigated for stealing and manipulating his time. Funny how there’s only selective enforcement with discipline in this place. Bet the media and tax payers would love to know about all the corrupt activity in Miami Beach. This place breeds shady police officers.
    Thuffering Thucatash! you fellathz like to thstire thstuff up. Jeezth louiseth.

Unregistered
    It could only get worse if when Dan Gloates leaves and we’re are stuck with Tricky Ricky. Then he can make his outta control son the replacement for MC.

Unregistered
    Yeah isn’t Dohler being investigated for stealing and manipulating his time. Funny how there’s only selective enforcement with discipline in this place. Bet the media and tax payers would love to know about all the corrupt activity in Miami Beach. This place breeds shady police officers.
    It’s time to get rid of that miserable disgruntled soul. How long is the city going to pay that guy to sleep on duty.

Unregistered
    Exactly! God help us if goiter boy is promoted into the vacancy he "created."
    Everyone around here will have to wear a ballistic plate on their back.

Unregistered

Major

We have a Blackhawk down, I repeat a Blackhawk down...

Unregistered
    nutcheck. I repeat nut check o7 my half mil.drop.... I have something better lined up. ☆David king gets payback ☆

Unregistered
    How about Captain P.A. is having an affair with T.B.Vo from Juvenile and Captain D.M. is having an affair with L.B. from property.

Unregistered
    D.M. and P.A. would never do that... they know better and are such honorable guys.... (sits down and grabs popcorn).

Unregistered
    Pretty sad when everybody knows about the relationships. But at the end who cares, everybody got a side gig at the beach.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast