Who knew cleaning house naked was a fetish

Unregistered

Who knew cleaning house naked was a fetish

Lets see, two women, 100.00 a piece, little conversation, and cleaning the house naked, while you are at the blender making a 12 egg protein shake. Gotta feed those muscles! Seriously bro, since your having to pay women for attention, have you considered switching to men? With all those muscles, you would be a God at the BLUR. I'll bet you could get your house cleaned for free! If your gonna stick to women, your gonna be a hell of a door man at the strip clubs, since you need a job, those mood candles aren't free you know. What a embarrassing, humiliating POS. Since you muscle heads cant walk past a mirror without admiring yourself, take a look at all the media outlets, your picture is all of the place.

Unregistered
    Too bad he wasn't in SWAT. Then he could have dated all the strippers he wanted.

Unregistered
    I get that this was almost prostitution. I get that you shouldn’t ask out someone you arrested or met on a call. But I don’t get how this is a fireable offense. Why is everything cleared by czar 1 or they’re fired? I can’t wait until some key command staff star gets a DUI. I’d love to see how strong Car 1 is on DUI’s then. It’ll be hard as long as those in the drinking club have PCAD’s at their fingertips to stay away from patrol units.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get that this was almost prostitution. I get that you shouldn’t ask out someone you arrested or met on a call. But I don’t get how this is a fireable offense. Why is everything cleared by czar 1 or they’re fired? I can’t wait until some key command staff star gets a DUI. I’d love to see how strong Car 1 is on DUI’s then. It’ll be hard as long as those in the drinking club have PCAD’s at their fingertips to stay away from patrol units.
    Well Bob has drained the swamp with his enemies and closets friends. Take a number your time will come. You can leave under investigation, be hired and subsequently fired, Take a voulantery demotion, be suspended, be transferred, or forced out the door because you don't agree with nut job.