Homewrecker Rubio Dating Married Cop Herbello - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    He went to jail behind her,almost loosing everything. Be careful with her. She out to get far in this dept. She want to be the 1st female chief.

Unregistered
    This is the same girl Ortiz and company took to Tennessee even though she didn't have the meetings, guess that explains a few things.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the same girl Ortiz and company took to Tennessee even though she didn't have the meetings, guess that explains a few things.
    Srubio works upper east side, that’s the whore. I don’t think she’s Fop anything. She hangs out with Ben on

Unregistered
    Lt...Gomez's 33 for a while ...but she has been with almost the entire MPD.....a real b.....ch
    She ain’t no whore, she’s just trying different ****s,once she’s done and finds the one that makes her go Wow I love **** she will marry. Just trying the waters,gaining experience.

Unregistered
    She ain’t no whore, she’s just trying different ****s,once she’s done and finds the one that makes her go Wow I love **** she will marry. Just trying the waters,gaining experience.
    She likes to give

Unregistered
    She likes to give
    I hear she mamar good fat pingon. She loves Pinga gorda.

Unregistered
    I seen her and Ben having lunch the other day at Wendy's on the Blvd.

Unregistered

Gantoo

We are not dating, we’re only plucking

Unregistered
    Very good for you. Do you and her believe in having a three some.

Unregistered
    It takes 2 to have an affairs. Calling one out, doesn't seem right. He knew going in, what he was getting into. Any man that cheats on his wife, should lose everything! Same if it was the wife cheating. When children are involved your both d!ck's! Why in the he!! do you stay married if you out tapping others. I never could get that. Guess, I'm just old and stupid. See, I know how I would react if my wife was doing this. It isn't pretty. So, I would never put her in the same choice to make against me. My wife I'm afraid of All kidding aside any staff here screwing around thinking they are the man are as stupid as stupid can be. You to dumb to see your being used. Once you can do not more for them bye-bye into the next rank ride. All your left with is your the joke for the entire department!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast