The replacement of Robert Davis - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey stupid John Jenkins is on the executive committee and he's black. What does color matter anyway? Stop spreading lies and bashing our people. The new guy has a great reputation and are you the same idiot screaming about change? There you go. You got a new co who's a great guy and you bash him. Stop that! Davis is gone. Was going to retire. 30 years and he deserves his retirement. Stop dividing everyone already. We got it good.
    Excutive Committee.???. there are NO COMMITTEES....John and Blanca are the only committee the PBA has, if you don't like it too bad "he has the right to do whatever he wants.... right Madame Executive Director"?

Unregistered
    Hey stupid John Jenkins is on the executive committee and he's black. What does color matter anyway? Stop spreading lies and bashing our people. The new guy has a great reputation and are you the same idiot screaming about change? There you go. You got a new co who's a great guy and you bash him. Stop that! Davis is gone. Was going to retire. 30 years and he deserves his retirement. Stop dividing everyone already. We got it good.
    Wow you don’t even knows who is in the executive committee. Not only you are ignorant but you are also really stupid. John Jenkins is not in the executive board he is board of directors member that won the executive Vice President position by default on October 5,deadline to submit the nomination forms. John will start on January 2018. This position was available when Steadman filed to run for president. The new guy has a name is T. Cooper a six year veteran w no prior PBA involvement in any capacity. I don’t know Ofc.Cooper but what I knew is that Fat John fired a 30 year veteran w 15 years of board membership and two of full time release because he supports Steadman. Davis was not going to retire Pablo or Fat John because he is running for another term as Sergeant at Arms. Stop the lies. Do you think that replacing one African American officer w another African American officer will meet you look less racist? Dead wrong. We will vote you out, believe that.

Unregistered
    Wow you don’t even knows who is in the executive committee. Not only you are ignorant but you are also really stupid. John Jenkins is not in the executive board he is board of directors member that won the executive Vice President position by default on October 5,deadline to submit the nomination forms. John will start on January 2018. This position was available when Steadman filed to run for president. The new guy has a name is T. Cooper a six year veteran w no prior PBA involvement in any capacity. I don’t know Ofc.Cooper but what I knew is that Fat John fired a 30 year veteran w 15 years of board membership and two of full time release because he supports Steadman. Davis was not going to retire Pablo or Fat John because he is running for another term as Sergeant at Arms. Stop the lies. Do you think that replacing one African American officer w another African American officer will meet you look less racist? Dead wrong. We will vote you out, believe that.
    Hey Judas I mean Peter do you really think correctional officers are that stupid to believe your bs? Your own agenda to be relevant once again is appalling. Your lies are just that, lies. You can try all you want to play the race card. Everyone sees right through you. For such a "religious" man you disappoint so many who believe in being good people, men of their word, and true believers of Gods words. You have joined the devil and sold your soul. Lord please forgive him for he knows not what he does. I will pray for you.

Unregistered

Spike Lee at the PBA

Well I guess Fat John need more exposure. MDPD videos services Lisbeth, Camera girl Stephanie, 2nd camera girl Nikki and now corrections ofc Cooper alias “Coop”. WOW Fat John you can film you own movie. I have a suggestion for one “ Free Willy”. Really Fat John you Kicked Robert out not only being He support Steadman but also so you can have another social media and video savvy person working for you. You will do anything to stay in power. But we the members are not going to be fooled by your movies. Your actions give the members a high definition picture of who your are.

Unregistered
    Hey Judas I mean Peter do you really think correctional officers are that stupid to believe your bs? Your own agenda to be relevant once again is appalling. Your lies are just that, lies. You can try all you want to play the race card. Everyone sees right through you. For such a "religious" man you disappoint so many who believe in being good people, men of their word, and true believers of Gods words. You have joined the devil and sold your soul. Lord please forgive him for he knows not what he does. I will pray for you.
    How dare you question ones beliefs when you are going against one of the Ten Commandments. "THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTRY" Stay of the religion cause you and your blob will be burning in hell for such heinous acts towards your spouses. Maybe your house husband puts up with all this infidelity cause he's reaping the benefits. However; not sure how John's wife will react when she finds out all this is still going on.

Unregistered
    Well I guess Fat John need more exposure. MDPD videos services Lisbeth, Camera girl Stephanie, 2nd camera girl Nikki and now corrections ofc Cooper alias “Coop”. WOW Fat John you can film you own movie. I have a suggestion for one “ Free Willy”. Really Fat John you Kicked Robert out not only being He support Steadman but also so you can have another social media and video savvy person working for you. You will do anything to stay in power. But we the members are not going to be fooled by your movies. Your actions give the members a high definition picture of who your are.
    Why spike lee? Is it because the new co is black? Wow! Looks like the people on here posting for Steadman stahl have a deeply hidden hatred for our African American colleagues. Stop using race, stop dividing the union, stop with your hatred.

Unregistered
    How dare you question ones beliefs when you are going against one of the Ten Commandments. "THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTRY" Stay of the religion cause you and your blob will be burning in hell for such heinous acts towards your spouses. Maybe your house husband puts up with all this infidelity cause he's reaping the benefits. However; not sure how John's wife will react when she finds out all this is still going on.
    So does that mean Steadman and his office 33 are also feeling toasty? You are right adultey is a sin so stahl should be worried and so should the whole Steadman hate gang. Show the world one ounce of proof about any of the lies you spread here, just one. If you can't then STFU and go back to your pathetic life.

Unregistered

Guess none of the new photographers could get a current picture of John and Pablo spending time with the officer at the Airport...the picture Pablo posted must be the last time they spent time there.... Sgt Kevin Greenwood is in the picture in MDPD uniform.

Unregistered
    Why spike lee? Is it because the new co is black? Wow! Looks like the people on here posting for Steadman stahl have a deeply hidden hatred for our African American colleagues. Stop using race, stop dividing the union, stop with your hatred.
    Spike Lee is a talented and award winning movie director that happens to be African American. I heard Coop is very great making videos. No racism here. Fat John is the one that fired the first African American Sgt Ar Arms in PBA history. Hey Fat John can you tell us how many African Americans in Florida PBA executive board? You believe in diversity like you believe in dieting. You are using the race card. Your days are numbered. Go . Bye. No more free lunches, frde gas, free car , 100 K stipend, no work wife. Bye.

Unregistered
    I can question any thing I want. Unlike your hypocrisy that smiles at everyone then stabs them in the back! You are a coward that hides behind this site flinging lies. The funny part is when your disgusting traitor looses the election you all will have no where to go. Your names will be displayed for all to see what scumbags you really are. Including those that think they are Godly men, and there are a few of them. No one likes a backstabbing traitor so watch your back bit*hes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast