The replacement of Robert Davis
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The replacement of Robert Davis

Here we go again is Fat John way or back to the jail. Fat John found a six year veteran corrections officer that is not a representative or board member to replace a 30 year veteran w more than 15 years as a board member. Robert had been detach to the PBA for more than 2 years w a great record of representing MDCR in every way possible. And now for doing the right thing, support Steadman for president ,Fat John terminates his full time release. Fat John replaces Davis w an officer that has no prior involvement w PBA. Officer Cooper had been detached to the training bureau and I heard he is good filming videos. Ofc Cooper you are pawn in a very twisted game play by Fat John. You will not be at the PBA for long. You need to know Fat John is all about himself. You will probably start film videos for him soon. 1700 MDCR officers had been disrespected by Fat John you among them. Do the right thing and leave on your terms. MDCR we are mad and we will remedy in November.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again is Fat John way or back to the jail. Fat John found a six year veteran corrections officer that is not a representative or board member to replace a 30 year veteran w more than 15 years as a board member. Robert had been detach to the PBA for more than 2 years w a great record of representing MDCR in every way possible. And now for doing the right thing, support Steadman for president ,Fat John terminates his full time release. Fat John replaces Davis w an officer that has no prior involvement w PBA. Officer Cooper had been detached to the training bureau and I heard he is good filming videos. Ofc Cooper you are pawn in a very twisted game play by Fat John. You will not be at the PBA for long. You need to know Fat John is all about himself. You will probably start film videos for him soon. 1700 MDCR officers had been disrespected by Fat John you among them. Do the right thing and leave on your terms. MDCR we are mad and we will remedy in November.
    1700? Be careful watch you all wish for! The super white is not always better for you all!

Unregistered
    1700? Be careful watch you all wish for! The super white is not always better for you all!
    You CO’s making some good OT? Get ready to see that disappear without John. The Mayor wants John out to really screw you all over and the rest of us. No John, No OT. Get ready for flex time to happnen. U all be begging for Fat John. SMH

Unregistered
    You CO’s making some good OT? Get ready to see that disappear without John. The Mayor wants John out to really screw you all over and the rest of us. No John, No OT. Get ready for flex time to happnen. U all be begging for Fat John. SMH
    Hey Fat John you are using scare tactics just like your new friend Gimenez. You have nothing to do w our OT. I get all the OT I want because officers are retiring,getting sick and just leaving for better jobs. And Gimenez doesn’t want hire more CO because is cheaper to pay OT. When was the last time you went to CO academic class? Or went to a jail? I saw you at the courthouse w the Heart Bill salesmen,I guess must be election time. Stop using the Anglo race card. The only thing Hispanic about you is your last name. Tell us why fired the only African American in the executive board? Your never cared above us and never will. It is not the Mayor that want you out,the members will vote you out. Bye Fat John.

Unregistered
    What has John done good lately name one thing? When was last time he wore a uniform? Where are the raises ? Back pay stolen? You call him he blows you off saying that's the contract ! You call blanca she says the same thing he is a paper tiger now very faded bordering on sad

Unregistered
    What has John done good lately name one thing? When was last time he wore a uniform? Where are the raises ? Back pay stolen? You call him he blows you off saying that's the contract ! You call blanca she says the same thing he is a paper tiger now very faded bordering on sad
    What has Steadman done so great, smart as_?

Unregistered
    What has Steadman done so great, smart as_?
    Run for PBA President! Thank you Steadman.. you are the man!

Unregistered

Vote For Change At The PBA?

What type of change are we talking about?

Should we have retirees run for office and call it change?

Does the new change come with diversity?

Is the new change going to endorse a candidate from a different demographic?

Can you call it change, if you have been part of the administration for the last 10 years?

All I have heard is the word change, but no specifics.

Where was your voice for all, before?

I would like my questions answered before I decide who to vote for.

Unregistered
    Run for PBA President! Thank you Steadman.. you are the man!
    How did Obama do with people blindly loving him? He could do no wrong because of the hate for Republican Party. 8 years of hatred towards law Enforcement, 8 years backwards in the economy. Keeping hating & keep losing!

Unregistered
    Hey Fat John you are using scare tactics just like your new friend Gimenez. You have nothing to do w our OT. I get all the OT I want because officers are retiring,getting sick and just leaving for better jobs. And Gimenez doesn’t want hire more CO because is cheaper to pay OT. When was the last time you went to CO academic class? Or went to a jail? I saw you at the courthouse w the Heart Bill salesmen,I guess must be election time. Stop using the Anglo race card. The only thing Hispanic about you is your last name. Tell us why fired the only African American in the executive board? Your never cared above us and never will. It is not the Mayor that want you out,the members will vote you out. Bye Fat John.
    Hey stupid John Jenkins is on the executive committee and he's black. What does color matter anyway? Stop spreading lies and bashing our people. The new guy has a great reputation and are you the same idiot screaming about change? There you go. You got a new co who's a great guy and you bash him. Stop that! Davis is gone. Was going to retire. 30 years and he deserves his retirement. Stop dividing everyone already. We got it good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast