Lets elevate this conversation you menses filled douchebags
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lets elevate this conversation you menses filled douchebags

Enough with the "mumbles" "Shem", refer to them as the "defendants" If you all cant handle that, use their titles.

Respect offered. Respect given.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough with the "mumbles" "Shem", refer to them as the "defendants" If you all cant handle that, use their titles.

Respect offered. Respect given.
    Who retired and misunderstood that they put you in the D. I. SPOT Sped?
    Yeah we will jump right on this.

Respect offered, Respect given.....

WTF are you promoting a commercial with a snappy tag line?

Both 101 and102 both genuinely earned those names like badges of honor.

Unregistered

Are you promoting 241 on your girl tonight?

Honor, something you have never earned. Lets guess "you" are the charismatic leader everyone flocks to, you make a name, and it sticks, right? The "Alpha" right? 101 could manhandle you with his championship wrestling abilities like the punk you are if you ever disrespected him to his face. Youd enjoy it so much youd undergo hormone treatment to complete the sissification process.

Unregistered

oooooh, used the term "DI Spot". By the way tough typer, those names you say were "earned. etc etc. bs bs...), ever say it to either 101 or 102 face? Especially 102, who really runs the place. You're a total "yes, Chief no Chief" anywhere around him. Name a battalion or leave any insinuation of Corps affiliation out of here.

Unregistered
    oooooh, used the term "DI Spot". By the way tough typer, those names you say were "earned. etc etc. bs bs...), ever say it to either 101 or 102 face? Especially 102, who really runs the place. You're a total "yes, Chief no Chief" anywhere around him. Name a battalion or leave any insinuation of Corps affiliation out of here.
    Why matter of fact yes.. On numerous occasions. To both. They are still the biatches they always were. Just because a title was given to them doesn't really change who they are.

Only thing Peachy has wrestled is that issue of greasy fingers, and keeping a pair of pants longer than a week before having to replace them.

Ol Kevin is still the slimy court bailiff he will always be.

And you? I think you are affiliated as a persona tied to both of them otherwise known as an alter ego.

Puhleeeeze.... They both look like those little chihuahua dogs.... Shaking constantly and pissing themselves occasionally when frightened.

Try again SPEd...

Unregistered
    Why matter of fact yes.. On numerous occasions. To both. They are still the biatches they always were. Just because a title was given to them doesn't really change who they are.

Only thing Peachy has wrestled is that issue of greasy fingers, and keeping a pair of pants longer than a week before having to replace them.

Ol Kevin is still the slimy court bailiff he will always be.

And you? I think you are affiliated as a persona tied to both of them otherwise known as an alter ego.

Puhleeeeze.... They both look like those little chihuahua dogs.... Shaking constantly and pissing themselves occasionally when frightened.

Try again SPEd...
    You need to respect the Sheriff and the Chief. Yes, totally certain your persona causes them to shake and piss themselves just as you fantasize. "Peachy", as your disrespectful mouth calls him, was a championship wrestler and you would be thrown to ground like a doll and man handled, all you would need is the hormone treatments to make your conversion complete. Why dont you challenge him, for charity, place your pathetic checking account balance against his wealth and who ever loses donates to the winner (most certainly Steve) choice of charity. My money is on Steve, as are my votes of me and my family. He's good people, better than you deserve to work for. Dont care much for that Chief whos a scumbag and has a handshake like a woman. Wouldnt surprise me if he was on the side you know?

Unregistered
    You need to respect the Sheriff and the Chief. Yes, totally certain your persona causes them to shake and piss themselves just as you fantasize. "Peachy", as your disrespectful mouth calls him, was a championship wrestler and you would be thrown to ground like a doll and man handled, all you would need is the hormone treatments to make your conversion complete. Why dont you challenge him, for charity, place your pathetic checking account balance against his wealth and who ever loses donates to the winner (most certainly Steve) choice of charity. My money is on Steve, as are my votes of me and my family. He's good people, better than you deserve to work for. Dont care much for that Chief whos a scumbag and has a handshake like a woman. Wouldnt surprise me if he was on the side you know?
    That is right.. He was a legend in his own mind. Championship hog caller maybe.

His wealth? Live from the Orange Grove Barn he lived in? This alter ego thing is really starting to take its toll. Believing in it signifies strong histrionic patterns conducive to being her own victim.

Such a victim she always has been... In her mind..

See?

Unregistered
    Are you promoting 241 on your girl tonight?

Honor, something you have never earned. Lets guess "you" are the charismatic leader everyone flocks to, you make a name, and it sticks, right? The "Alpha" right? 101 could manhandle you with his championship wrestling abilities like the punk you are if you ever disrespected him to his face. Youd enjoy it so much youd undergo hormone treatment to complete the sissification process.
    Championship wrestling abilities ? Are you kidding me? More like man vs food little red teletubbie edition.

Unregistered
    Championship wrestling abilities ? Are you kidding me? More like man vs food little red teletubbie edition.
    Yep. In highschool was a champion, read the biography about him in the Caloosa Belle from his first term. His resume makes you look less than pathetic. Isnt he a Traffic Homicide Invesitgator and went to a Sniper school. Whats yours. He can save life or take a life if the sitation calls for it. Get ready for a fourth term. Get in line or get out.

Unregistered
    Yep. In highschool was a champion, read the biography about him in the Caloosa Belle from his first term. His resume makes you look less than pathetic. Isnt he a Traffic Homicide Invesitgator and went to a Sniper school. Whats yours. He can save life or take a life if the sitation calls for it. Get ready for a fourth term. Get in line or get out.
    Read about it his first term, get real Steve. Who sits on here and brags about classes they've had. Pathetic. Why don't you get off this forum and go run the department. Maybe show up without a stained shirt or ripped shirt every once in a while. Start to gain back some respect from your troops.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast