Why Adam’s Arm? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is there a law against a government agency spending let’s say over $100,000 on equipment without putting out for bid? Especially when there are like over forty manufacturers of the same piece of equipment? And then would it be a problem if the upper management of that government organization ALSO personally bought some of those items at a greatly reduced price? Is that a problem or is that okay?

Unregistered
    Sounds like a good question for the Florida Ethics Commission.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a former employee there and pcso.....If u only knew just how horrible that company is run. Substandard weapons is being nice. Adams Arms not only sold u guys crap rifles, they also sold to two difft other agencies and their rifles came back for failures as well. Whoever mentioned that a former Sheriff is (or was) a big wig in sales, is the reason for u guys switching to them was spot on.
    Thanks for the update Wade. I thought you were driving big rigs after you were fired. Sure do miss your positive attitude and productivity around PCSO

Unregistered
    I thought he got drunk and flipped his big rig.

Unregistered
    Years ago the marine unit bought Century boats. Total crap. Later found they were bought from a local Marina (Indian Springs??) who just happened to offer free storage for daddy Dan S. and a few others. Don't kid yourselves by thinking back door deals aren't done.......

Unregistered
    We should have gone with Smith & Wesson MP Sport II. Decent guns for a decent price and shoot well out of the box. Haven't had an issue with mine and haven't heard of anyone having an issue with their AR. Plus, Smith & Wesson is trying to get back into the LE world again so they would probably offer a good deal and warranty.

Unregistered
    Haaa! Rock River a top rated AR provider and can do it in mass. AA doesn’t ever pop up in any top ten lists, not even close. The AA’s we got were so f’d up they were firing full auto. WTF!?! How many times did it take to fix them??

Unregistered
    Lies.....AA makes a fine rifle.

Unregistered
    Lies.....AA makes a fine rifle.
    Do they? Lies? How many times did Adams Arms have to come to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office to fix defective rifles? How many semi-auto Adams Arms rifles fired full auto? How many were sent back. How long did it take to fill the order? Lies my ass. And how many command staff members are sporting new from the factory Adams Arms rifles they bought at cost? Lies nothing dirty backroom deals by dirty ass Car 2.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the update Wade. I thought you were driving big rigs after you were fired. Sure do miss your positive attitude and productivity around PCSO
    Wasn't fired bud. Get your story straight. And for the buttmunch after ya...Nope, only flipped my F150. Positive attitude and productivity? Since when is it a cops job to "produce" work? Reactive, not proactive is what that job is all about. I don't miss it a lick. I don't miss Adams Arms as well. They are a law suit waiting to happen. If a company would pay their bills, maybe I wouldn't have had to build guns using sub par parts from one company one week and then another company the next. If you are issued one,,,,,leave that crap in the trunk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast