The Hook Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hook Up

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the restaurant of KARMA there are no menus, you get served what you deserve...

http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loca...179370501.html
    Is that going to affect his resume?

Unregistered

Wink

Is that going to affect his resume?
    If it doesn't, the next story will. Coming soon to a news outlet near you, chief.

Unregistered
    Hey Mup, just a friendly reminder, GTFOH still stands!

Unregistered
    How much overtime, if any, does Armpit get? Just asking?

Unregistered
    How much overtime, if any, does Armpit get? Just asking?
    He is in that no-limit OT click. somtin like $30,000 last year. Dat boy banks crazy OT every Friday. Dont forget bout the $10,000 raise he got.

Unregistered
    He is in that no-limit OT click. somtin like $30,000 last year. Dat boy banks crazy OT every Friday. Dont forget bout the $10,000 raise he got.
    Wrong at so many levels. SMDH

Unregistered

Shame on you chief

Wait what!!! This can’t be true! How could he make more in OT and raises than a lot of our officers base salary? I’ve heard he has one of the only offices at headquarters with new carpet, paint and a private bathroom. And he has a take home car without being an administrator but 30,000 in ot? That’s unconscionable.

Unregistered
    Wait what!!! This can’t be true! How could he make more in OT and raises than a lot of our officers base salary? I’ve heard he has one of the only offices at headquarters with new carpet, paint and a private bathroom. And he has a take home car without being an administrator but 30,000 in ot? That’s unconscionable.
    If this is true, it's more of Muppet's continued disrespect toward us, arrogance, favoritism and poor leadership. Armpit seems like a LEO groupie, what's going on?

Unregistered
    I am going on vacation in a few weeks. Do you think the chief can send one of our officers to take me to the airport? I was going to call an uber but I would like to travel in style. If we could do it for his buds he can do it for us also right?

Unregistered
    heck yes we can provide ground transportation to our officers from home to the airport but since we are taking requests I want a 4 day 10 hour shift with Friday off so I can bank overtime. can you hook me up chief.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast