The Hook Up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hook Up

Unregistered

The Hook Up

IA Lt does an audit of peoples supliments. I guess he forgot to tell the chief he is getting a supliment for being a detached. He is not detached. He is the IA Lt. If he is detached from the PD then how is it that he is the IA lt? You have to be detached fulltime to get that 4% So what is it? Is he scamming or is it another one of the chiefs dabs? Its got to be one or the other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IA Lt does an audit of peoples supliments. I guess he forgot to tell the chief he is getting a supliment for being a detached. He is not detached. He is the IA Lt. If he is detached from the PD then how is it that he is the IA lt? You have to be detached fulltime to get that 4% So what is it? Is he scamming or is it another one of the chiefs dabs? Its got to be one or the other.
    He’s also one of the ones on “unlimited” OT status along with armpits. There are many undeserved hook ups and promotions. Sadly it’s caused the moral in this department to plummet. New cars won’t fix it, shiny new badges won’t fix it and neither will your kum-ba-yah roll call sessions. We listen to your speeches and we see someone who has forgotten where he came from and someone who has forgotten about a certain segment of the department. Someone who talked shiat about hurley but came here and did the exact same thing. We would feel better starting over with someone else who is fair and appreciative of hard work. You wanted to leave and we want you to go!

Unregistered

Fake news

He’s also one of the ones on “unlimited” OT status along with armpits. There are many undeserved hook ups and promotions. Sadly it’s caused the moral in this department to plummet. New cars won’t fix it, shiny new badges won’t fix it and neither will your kum-ba-yah roll call sessions. We listen to your speeches and we see someone who has forgotten where he came from and someone who has forgotten about a certain segment of the department. Someone who talked shiat about hurley but came here and did the exact same thing. We would feel better starting over with someone else who is fair and appreciative of hard work. You wanted to leave and we want you to go!
    This is true. The entire time you were speaking at roll call all we could think about is what a hypocrite you are. As a matter of fact after speaking to officers in the other areas they felt the same way. Yes we shook your hand and and played your game but we all know you care only about advancing your agenda no matter who it effects. Until you do right by us everything you think about is going to fail. And YOU know what that is

Unregistered
    Shut ur dumb azz up. U sound like an overweight cry 👶.

This is true. The entire time you were speaking at roll call all we could think about is what a hypocrite you are. As a matter of fact after speaking to officers in the other areas they felt the same way. Yes we shook your hand and and played your game but we all know you care only about advancing your agenda no matter who it effects. Until you do right by us everything you think about is going to fail. And YOU know what that is

Unregistered
    Boo Hoo! at least officers respect me which is more than I can say for you and your little crew!

Unregistered
    Nobody respect ur lazy azz. The only thing ur good at is talking sh!t and 😢 all the damn time.

Boo Hoo! at least officers respect me which is more than I can say for you and your little crew!

Unregistered
    Leave muppet alone he's my favorite

Unregistered
    So Muppet, explain if the IA Lt. is getting a supplement for detective and detachment? What other supplement surprises are going on with your peoples? How about an audit for transparency, Muppet? You want to wear the stars and play chief but not can you do the job?

Unregistered
    So Muppet, explain if the IA Lt. is getting a supplement for detective and detachment? What other supplement surprises are going on with your peoples? How about an audit for transparency, Muppet? You want to wear the stars and play chief but not can you do the job?
    Yeah, we can do an audit. the IA Lt conduct it (lol).

Unregistered

In the restaurant of KARMA there are no menus, you get served what you deserve...

http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loca...179370501.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast