Outdated Uniforms - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we in a war, you forgot to tell the others? If you try to carry all of this at once. You couldn't run a half block to save your own life. I get the gun, mags, radio, handcuff's , a small light depending on your shift and baton. The rest? Come on your watching too much T.V. Yes, lets suit you up like this for a full shift out in the sun. See if you can up with a better solution.
    actually asshat those are all issued items. Sorry to burst your bubble

Unregistered
    actually asshat those are all issued items. Sorry to burst your bubble
    Well hero. I still don't see your point of having, all this issued equipment on your person at 1 time. My bubble finds, ty for your concern.

Unregistered
    Well hero. I still don't see your point of having, all this issued equipment on your person at 1 time. My bubble finds, ty for your concern.
    Hero? Gee. Do you have some kind of inferiority complex? I’m not trying to be a soldier or SWAT, I’m just talking about some practical uniforms. Why are you so offended? Did you serve overseas in an air conditioned office in the sand box in a non-combat position and think you are a warrior? That would make sense. Air Force logistics clerk I’m guessing. I’m sure you got a big home coming when you flew home and everyone on Facebook , you, made a big deal out of your deployment. Now heaven forbid someone dare ask about anything like a load bearing vest.

Unregistered
    Hero? Gee. Do you have some kind of inferiority complex? I’m not trying to be a soldier or SWAT, I’m just talking about some practical uniforms. Why are you so offended? Did you serve overseas in an air conditioned office in the sand box in a non-combat position and think you are a warrior? That would make sense. Air Force logistics clerk I’m guessing. I’m sure you got a big home coming when you flew home and everyone on Facebook , you, made a big deal out of your deployment. Now heaven forbid someone dare ask about anything like a load bearing vest.
    No, I never counted myself as a hero or for that matter was one. We did what we did. Air force, I don't think they would of took me. Yes, I know sad. Navy, not a big water fan, Marines, I had a few too many brain cells. So, yes it left the Army. Now I'm sure you'll get at excited and say damn they must of really had to lower there standards. It's possible, a new all volunteer army. They couldn't fill combat MOS'S quick enough. So being young, dumb and yes, full of cum. As the saying goes. After the testing I was surprised, I had the pick of the litter. So. skinny, little young me, signed up for a airborne ranger battalion. Knowing if I failed any part of the training I would be put at the needs of the Army. Well to my shock and that of many others. After I finished airborne school. I headed to the ranger school. No leave yet to go home crying to mama) Honestly, I wanted to quit just about everyday. I kept lying to myself tomorrow will be better. It wasn't. After phase 1, many were gone. So, sh!t phase two had to be better. Again wrong as usual. Phase 3 we went from a class of just over a 100 guess, losing many along the way in phase 1 & 2. Down to around 30. Phase 3 many things they done to us started to full into place. yet, we still lost a couple. I finished and made it. Earned my ranger tag and jump wing. I was Johnny bad ass. (really my name is Johnny) bad azz lasted less then a week when I came back from leave. Yes, I did bring it upon myself. I was young and foolish, still no excuse. Now, my post to yours. All I was doing was busting your ba!!s. I had this mental picture of everything you commented on, carrying it all at once. It was funny to me. I guess I'm sick that way. So, chill some people poke fun at others they don't know.

Unregistered
    No, I never counted myself as a hero or for that matter was one. We did what we did. Air force, I don't think they would of took me. Yes, I know sad. Navy, not a big water fan, Marines, I had a few too many brain cells. So, yes it left the Army. Now I'm sure you'll get at excited and say damn they must of really had to lower there standards. It's possible, a new all volunteer army. They couldn't fill combat MOS'S quick enough. So being young, dumb and yes, full of cum. As the saying goes. After the testing I was surprised, I had the pick of the litter. So. skinny, little young me, signed up for a airborne ranger battalion. Knowing if I failed any part of the training I would be put at the needs of the Army. Well to my shock and that of many others. After I finished airborne school. I headed to the ranger school. No leave yet to go home crying to mama) Honestly, I wanted to quit just about everyday. I kept lying to myself tomorrow will be better. It wasn't. After phase 1, many were gone. So, sh!t phase two had to be better. Again wrong as usual. Phase 3 we went from a class of just over a 100 guess, losing many along the way in phase 1 & 2. Down to around 30. Phase 3 many things they done to us started to full into place. yet, we still lost a couple. I finished and made it. Earned my ranger tag and jump wing. I was Johnny bad ass. (really my name is Johnny) bad azz lasted less then a week when I came back from leave. Yes, I did bring it upon myself. I was young and foolish, still no excuse. Now, my post to yours. All I was doing was busting your ba!!s. I had this mental picture of everything you commented on, carrying it all at once. It was funny to me. I guess I'm sick that way. So, chill some people poke fun at others they don't know.
    So my point was I don’t want us to look like soldiers or SWAT. I’m talking practical. That’s all. It’s taking place all over the country, state and even in this county. Tactical and practical.

Unregistered
    To get back to the original topic,

A lot of agencies utilize pants with utility pockets or an exterior vest with better storage capabilities. The only units I can think with this is K9 and VCTF.

The jail also switched to BDUs years ago and they don't have any issues in there. While patrol doesn't need straight BDUs it would be nice to use different pants.

This agency has made a lot of strides in the years when it comes to uniforms and the current uniform isn't bad, maybe just some tweaking is needed.

Unregistered
    I know people *****ed when we got them, but the training pants are sweet. Those would be awesome in black or OD green.

Unregistered
    I know people *****ed when we got them, but the training pants are sweet. Those would be awesome in black or OD green.
    Might have to purchase some odd sizes to accommodate all the fat out of shape asses running around this place.

Unregistered
    Rainbow colors with the zipper in the back, and tie the shirt halfway up the front like Maryanne from "Gilligan's Island"

That would look sharp !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12