Mayor's Flag Football Challenge

Unregistered

Mayor's Flag Football Challenge

Just read this email and it disgusts me that our agency would have the nerve to even think of inviting us to play football with this **** sucker!

Let's see which ass kissers sign up... don't forget your knee pads!

Unregistered

Put me in coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just read this email and it disgusts me that our agency would have the nerve to even think of inviting us to play football with this **** sucker!

Let's see which ass kissers sign up... don't forget your knee pads!
    I got Freddy Ramirez at QB, Major Andrew Glass at WR, Chief Richie Amion at RB, Captain Alex Castellanos at guard and JP at center on a wide spread. We will call this team the Chupatrancas. Yes sir Mr.Mayor here we come.

Unregistered
    I got Freddy Ramirez at QB, Major Andrew Glass at WR, Chief Richie Amion at RB, Captain Alex Castellanos at guard and JP at center on a wide spread. We will call this team the Chupatrancas. Yes sir Mr.Mayor here we come.
    Don’t forget Steadman as the WATERBOY!

Unregistered
    First he thrusts his fist up our arse and then he invites us to play football. I rather play house with his wife. She looks as though she is in need of a good horse f...,!

Unregistered
    Don’t forget Steadman as the WATERBOY!
    No cheerleader he likes wearing short skirts.

Unregistered
    First he thrusts his fist up our arse and then he invites us to play football. I rather play house with his wife. She looks as though she is in need of a good horse f...,!
    the guy can't even maintain his teeth! You expect him to pull off an erection?