Is There Racial Tension At The SVB & If There Is , What Is Being Done To Correct It ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sex predator in office? Explain further ?

Unregistered

Sex Predator

LT Owens has his friend who happened to be a registered sex predator parade around the whole building & introduced him to staff as if it was a no big deal. Showing him what we do and exposing the man around to our work and staff. Now u tell me what kind of shit is that? We work in a separate bldg for a reason along with PCB. If u don’t care abt ur career or no respect for ur badge, at least respect those of us who take of job seriously. We had victims sitting being interviewed along with suspects. Meanwhile he gave two ****s. Of course neither did Major and Captain. No respect

Unregistered
    Send date time name and everyone who saw this info to PCB let them investigate

Unregistered
    Owens isn't the only racist there. There's another black lieutenant on days there that hides it better but not better enough. The captain is also another one that hates whites. He also covers for the other two morons. The place is unbearable. No top leadership at all. A freaking joke.

Unregistered
    New major soon who do you want

Unregistered
    What is needed is a major with balls who will stand up to the dumb a$$ chief and tell him to stop being led by Owens. A major who will do the right thing and clean up the crap that is there now. Tyrone White is an idiot who is so racist it's a miracle he hasn't changed his last name. Farrel Owens is just scum. A lazy bigot that has no idea what the hell he's doing. Hopefully the bureau can get someone that can see through all the b.s.

Unregistered
    All of you keyboard commanders should stop *****ing Moaning, and Whining and if you have a legitimate complaint let yourself be known and go to PCB and file a complaint. Someone here sounds like a slug trying to cover their tracks.

Unregistered
    I think it is getting better. Sgt. JM left and the sergeant from homicide JK came in. The new Lt is trying to fix some things. Hopefully the new Major won’t be another ass clown.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is needed is a major with balls who will stand up to the dumb a$$ chief and tell him to stop being led by Owens. A major who will do the right thing and clean up the crap that is there now. Tyrone White is an idiot who is so racist it's a miracle he hasn't changed his last name. Farrel Owens is just scum. A lazy bigot that has no idea what the hell he's doing. Hopefully the bureau can get someone that can see through all the b.s.
    I can Vouch for Tyrone..he was in my BLE class back in 1997 and i never saw him have any racist tendencies towards white anglo males or females..and i am an anglo male!!!! the other i can not speak for..but, Tyrone is not racist!!!! the dinosaur

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can Vouch for Tyrone..he was in my BLE class back in 1997 and i never saw him have any racist tendencies towards white anglo males or females..and i am an anglo male!!!! the other i can not speak for..but, Tyrone is not racist!!!! the dinosaur
    if it's the same Tyrone your referring to

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast