Message to Chief Sergio Velazquez - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about the Velazquez's biggest secret to come to light soon. Sergio its well known that you have used your personal boat to import Meth for major drug traffickers and you personally drive it into the city using your city vehicle you thought no one knew your home boys are starting to snitch you out.
    I find that a little hard to believe. He's more into protection but surely not stupid enough to handle it himself.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2841004]I find that a little hard to believe. He's more into protection but surely not stupid enough to handle it
    Trust me he is really stupid and for the amount of money he was given to do it. Sergio the ghosts of Plam Ave. Are going to bit you and several LT' s and command staff memebers that helped you protect and distribut it in the ass, when the indictment comes down the pipe.

Unregistered
    He watched cocaine safe houses in the 80s but he ain't that stupid to traffic drugs

Unregistered

Yuup

Sergio is gone. And the command staff as well. They are pissed off. Hahaha.

Unregistered
    Sergio is gone. And the command staff as well. They are pissed off. Hahaha.
    What?!?! He got 07d?

Unregistered
    Velazquez didn't start with the hialeah till about 92 before that he was with Biscayne park. He has been running dope for several drug traffickers in the city for years now. One of them has been cooperating with the feds to bring him down. Like I said before Sergio the ghosts of Plam Ave and favorite hangout spot on Plam were you found your current wife is going to bite you in the ass with several others from your command staff.

Unregistered
    Velazquez didn't start with the hialeah till about 92 before that he was with Biscayne park. He has been running dope for several drug traffickers in the city for years now. One of them has been cooperating with the feds to bring him down. Like I said before Sergio the ghosts of Plam Ave and favorite hangout spot on Plam were you found your current wife is going to bite you in the ass with several others from your command staff.
    Biscayne Park. Where you go when absolutely nobody else will hire you. There had to be some serious chit in his background before he ever got here..

Unregistered

Yeauup

Forces greater than the Mayor and the City as a whole shall soon bring down Sergio along with the Command Staff. This is the time all have been waiting for ... stay tune.

Unregistered

Believe it when I see it

These mothe****ers spray themselves with Teflon. Nothing sticks.

Unregistered

Raaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaa!!!

Forces greater than the Mayor and the City as a whole shall soon bring down Sergio along with the Command Staff. This is the time all have been waiting for ... stay tune.
    That's what you guys were saying about El Yuca but nothing happened to him, not even a written reprimand.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast