Message to Chief Sergio Velazquez - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In reality "we wondering" porque estas tan enamorado del yuca que no paras de hablar de el. You have to tell him you're obsessed with his morronga a ver si raya una yuca en tu cara dumbass.

Lmfao 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    SV failed in his fiduciary responsibility to protect the public by failing to remove an alleged child molester from the streets until cleared by FDLE.
    Sometimes I think he's gay and wants to give head to JM.
    Oye acere, que fiduciary duty tu habla brother. This is Hialeah donde la mafia cubana rules acere monina. El Alcalde hace lo que le de la gana acere. So stop the nonsense que la llegua de SV es peon del Alcade consolte monina. Cubichi to the end acere.

Unregistered
    Oye acere, que fiduciary duty tu habla brother. This is Hialeah donde la mafia cubana rules acere monina. El Alcalde hace lo que le de la gana acere. So stop the nonsense que la llegua de SV es peon del Alcade consolte monina. Cubichi to the end acere.
    I still say either SV is corrupt or he desires to take JM's baloney pony into his mouth.

Unregistered
    I still say either SV is corrupt or he desires to take JM's baloney pony into his mouth.
    SV is definitely corrupt.

Unregistered
    SV is definitely corrupt.
    Just look at SV’s IA files.

Unregistered
    Someone should do a Public Record Request and leal to the media!

Unregistered
    Just ask anyone with a court id under 1300 and they will tell you the crap that SV has done. Or read the public records in the Miami Dade’s Clerk of Court of the ongoing lawsuit against the City that has cost the legal department more than 100k so far.

Unregistered
    What Sergio is too stupid and arrogant to know is once one pisses off enough people they will come together (as they are just starting to do now) and turn against him. Already there is talk about digging up his skeletons from the past.

Unregistered
    Just go to the Miami Dade Clerk (https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/ocsmobile/Search.aspx), search by local case, and put local case number 2016-030826-CA-01. Then look in the docket for the complaint dated 02-14-2018 and also read the requests for admissions filed 03-05-2018.

The City has a legal nightmare in their hands. I heard that it has cost the City over 100k while Frank has paid nothing. I hope Frank brings them down to their knees. I guess it pays off to have a higher level of education.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910