Message to Chief Sergio Velazquez
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Message to Chief Sergio Velazquez

You are a real POS. I just read how you gamed the system to make sure that pervert cop of yours never had to pay a price for the attempted statuary rape of that young girl. You and every one of your chickenchit cops who looks the other way are just as guilty and corrupt as Menocal himself.
    I've come across a lot of corrupt MFs in my life and I find most of them to be cowards. And I'm telling you that YOU are a damn coward who hides behind a badge. You're welcome to prove me wrong in a legal venue but i can tell that you are too yellow.
    You are damn lucky I wasn't that girl's father, azzhole!

Unregistered
    Stfu u fckin pansie say who u are so ur faggot ass can get slapped up. I'll fckin wreck u

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stfu u fckin pansie say who u are so ur faggot ass can get slapped up. I'll fckin wreck u
    It's real easy to act tough behind the keyboard, but then again you Hialeah cops are not known for your courage. Four units for a 19; you guys are a joke! No backup? Then just 30 the poor SOB and claim he tried to run you over.
    The total lack of a backbone starts with your corrupt little chief and trickles down through the ranks.

Unregistered
    It's real easy to act tough behind the keyboard, but then again you Hialeah cops are not known for your courage. Four units for a 19; you guys are a joke! No backup? Then just 30 the poor SOB and claim he tried to run you over.
    The total lack of a backbone starts with your corrupt little chief and trickles down through the ranks.

Hey Marina Loca where had you been? We missed you pajarraca..... Sincerely,

Siempre pinga

Unregistered
    Hey Marina Loca where had you been? We missed you pajarraca..... Sincerely,

Siempre pinga
    Leadership

Leadership in the Marines often means putting the safety and welfare of your men ahead of your own. But it appears that your corrupt little coward chief is throwing his men under the bus so he can continue to lick Hernandez's butthole..... the one exception being the pedophile cop he went out of the way to protect!
    Makes one wonder about the stories of Velazquez and Menocal's father working together for the local cocaine cartels.

Semper Fi

Unregistered
    Hey Velazquez! Your own men are referring to you as a POS. And I agree. But unlike them I am perfectly willing to look you straight in the eye and call you a corrupt POS to your face.
    You and your pedophile sergeant are real tough with 17 year old girls - what about someone a little older??

Unregistered
    Velazquez is out!!! More news coming soon. Lol.

TONY MONTANA

Rajame una yuca

Papo, I juice to traffik in mucho perico back in da day.

Dem Menotard twins always had me back.
    Oh, and Raja Yuca's mommy was muy buena, we do mucho yeyo in da Mutiny.

Unregistered
    Complete corruption at City Hall.

Unregistered
    How about the Velazquez's biggest secret to come to light soon. Sergio its well known that you have used your personal boat to import Meth for major drug traffickers and you personally drive it into the city using your city vehicle you thought no one knew your home boys are starting to snitch you out.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast