137th Transitional Recruit Class - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Two of these guys are overweight no doubt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP should just set up a table the next time McDonalds has a hiring fair. If you don’t qualify for McDonalds, you can apply for FHP.
    Yup 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Unregistered
    Folks, do any of you personally know these men from the Transitional Class? It seems not. However, you guys are very fast to judge them based on pictures; you know nothing of their background.

They are the best of the best. We only select a few to join the elite FHP Transitional Class. Of course we had several thousand apply, and as you can see only a select few made it.

Folks, I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't like it here then leave. If you don't like the personnel we are hiring, then simply leave. It is very easy to leave here and go do something else, hopefully something that brings happiness to your life.

I ask that you refrain from making derogatory comments about these gentlemen. You've never met them. They'll soon be your partners out their serving and protecting this great state of Florida.

Be safe and write some good tickets!
    Give me a break! “Best of the best!?” If this is the best you got, I’d hate to see what “didn’t make the cut”. I don’t need to know the background of these men to know that most look like soup sandwiches in uniform. I don’t care that they won pizza huts best driver award last year. “Elite transitional class”!? Who are you kidding?!

Unregistered
    FHP, FHP recruitment and the academy have clearly hit a new low. This is shameful.

Unregistered
    FHP, FHP recruitment and the academy have clearly hit a new low. This is shameful.
    The transitional applicants are willing to work as FHP troopers, so they should be praised and not criticized. Seriously.

Unregistered
    God bless them for wanting to be troopers. Hopefully they won’t have the negativity and lack of professional courtesy you have. That’s what’s really shameful!!!

Unregistered
    God bless them for wanting to be troopers. Hopefully they won’t have the negativity and lack of professional courtesy you have. That’s what’s really shameful!!!
    The truth hurts doesn't it? Nothing in his/her post lacked professional courtesy.

Yes kudos to them for taking on the low pay, horrible management, and lack of leadership.

FHP Recruitment has been in the shitt.er for many many years. You have some in there that have been there for decades that need to leave (Troop L).

It is what it is. But don't get mad cause someone is speaking the truth.

Unregistered
    Guess these are those “bodies” they always tell us are coming.

Unregistered
    Give them a few years of taking the dic!ing FHP hands out on the daily and they will too. OR they may just be happy to not be at Burger King anymore....lol

Unregistered
    Guess these are those “bodies” they always tell us are coming.
    All 5 of them?

Give them a few years of taking the dic*ing FHP hands out daily - and they will too will be unhappy. OR they may just be happy to not be at Burger King anymore....lol
    Most people have good attitudes for the first 5-8 years.

• Fast learners become disenchanted at the 5 year mark.
    • Slow learners (with good attitudes) become disenchanted at the 8 year mark.

Since the transitionals have some experience, they will become disenchanted at the 2-3 year mark, unless they are promoted, which is highly unlikely.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast