Stop Harrassing me for Stats - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EOC complaint!!!!!harsh working environment!!!
    Lmao define harsh .... making do your job don’t make me laugh!!!!

Unregistered
    I never understood the under staffed part when MPD always graduates a class of 30 plus every 3 months.

Unregistered

Chicken Face Frades

I never understood the under staffed part when MPD always graduates a class of 30 plus every 3 months.
    A class just recently graduated 25 recruits from the academy. Next class 30 October 26, 30 recruits. I concur why is it always understaffed.

Unregistered
    A class just recently graduated 25 recruits from the academy. Next class 30 October 26, 30 recruits. I concur why is it always understaffed.
    Because ***** sgts don’t do their job properly and let all this new people calling in sick and no home check and no write ups no follow ups were drafting all the time and it’s fu cked up for those officers to continue working while other scam!!!!!!! Ohhhhh and you rookie ass is so ignorant into calling all those recent officers coming out as fully staff , 4 fto rotation before they can even handle calls for service and count as a unit ...... don’t worry I’ll spot when I see u , u must me one of many w knee pads in this department !!!!

Unregistered
    This sgt Frades doesn't change, different NET are same tactics, same toxic treatment against the officers he works with and the community. This guy needs to stop before he gets an officer in trouble or a citizen screwed over a bad arrest. Sgt Frades lack of leadership and supervision is out of reach, him eating and being out of the city to later show up at calls and complicate things is totally unfair to officers and the citizens.

Unregistered
    Where did this loser end up?

Unregistered
    Where did this loser end up?
    Staying South.

Unregistered
    Come out come out wherever you are.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456