Stop Harrassing me for Stats - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Listen pull up your big boy pants do your job which includes arresting people if you can't play with the big boys in the sandbox go cry to your mommy biatch.

Unregistered

Dont understand why you became a cop. Being a cop is not only the presitige of the uniform but going after the bad guy. I wonder what was the last bad guy you arrested and please dont tell me a D.I.P that you will appear.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont understand why you became a cop. Being a cop is not only the presitige of the uniform but going after the bad guy. I wonder what was the last bad guy you arrested and please dont tell me a D.I.P that you will appear.
    I am a Cop on paper,once you go solo really sinks in,in order to make it 20 years a plus you have to become a Social Worker. That’s who I am today,sad but the least you do the better.

Unregistered
    "Going after the bad guy" chupame el cojon izquierdo

Unregistered
    What Prestige Papo? A cop with a GED? You call that prestige? How about an Attorney or Doctor? FBI,Secret Service? That is prestige,not this corrupt department. Prestige my balls. You been drinking the Kool Aid.

Unregistered
    At the end of the day Frades you are a JOKE and You DO NOT command respect. No te respetan comepinga. You never showed respect to your supervisors and made jokes about them to us, so now you want us to respect you.

Unregistered
    Your sir will always be known as a whining cowardly little s--t.

Unregistered
    At the end of the day Frades you are a JOKE and You DO NOT command respect. No te respetan comepinga. You never showed respect to your supervisors and made jokes about them to us, so now you want us to respect you.
    I concur,respect is earn. Something you would not know or comprehend. Go back to Central with all that foolishness. North does not need a Sgt. Like you. Go work Harrison, he entertains people like and the Stats game. Two idiots combined.

Unregistered
    Your sir will always be known as a whining cowardly little s--t.
    Frades you have the balls to Demand Stats? When lateral from FHP you were and still are one of the most laziest Cop I have ever worked with. You are Sgt. Today thanks to Jorge Gomez,you remember your Rookies days all you care was Off Duty,no stats. How hypocritical are you 20 years later. You remember working Llodra and you did very minimum stats if any.

Not only are you lazy,a kiss culo,a snith always talking behind people,you to coward to meet at any city park,you ate a tremendo descarado. You come across like you nice person,whoever does not knows you buys into it,backstabber Piece of Sh*t. If I don’t know you well,you be calling Gomez after you retire begging him for a job at FIU. You are who you are,the truth always prevails. Can’t cover the Sun with one finger.

Unregistered
    The numbers game typical mpd

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast