Stop Harrassing me for Stats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Stop Harrassing me for Stats

Sgt. A. Frades, your actions needs to cease immediately,I am a Patrolman meaning call for service is my duty. I tell you what,If an arrest needs to be made I will do what needs to be done. I believe on the Constitution of this country,if you are being pressured for Stats by the Commander,guess what buddy this is Your Problem not mine. I will not be taking any more crap from you. I will not go Out there and Harras or stir crap in the Hood,doing it goes against DOJ and Constitution.

This will be my only and last warning,leave me alone regarding Stats,this behavior is a thing of the Past. It is illegal,immoral,unethical to do so. If You Can’t take the Heat get out of the Oven. You should had remain in Allapattah,sleeping all night long, kissing J.E A**. Don’t think I have not done my homework on you,am a Rookie but a lot smarter than you think.

If you continue I will be filing an EEOC on you,I will contact the media and I have an attorney on QRX to take care of business. This is beyond FOP,push my buttons you soon will see.

Unregistered
    What a hypocrite that sgt is, tell him that when he was a patrolman he used to sleep on duty every night on river dr and 24 behind the bldg. next to the river. Its funny how he was called in by DOJ during a stats investigation and he told the investigator how he stopped a person with numerous crack rocks (A Felony) and did not arrest him but just put the crack into property. Now he wants stats LMAO, he needs to go back and feed the cats like he did as a patrolman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a hypocrite that sgt is, tell him that when he was a patrolman he used to sleep on duty every night on river dr and 24 behind the bldg. next to the river. Its funny how he was called in by DOJ during a stats investigation and he told the investigator how he stopped a person with numerous crack rocks (A Felony) and did not arrest him but just put the crack into property. Now he wants stats LMAO, he needs to go back and feed the cats like he did as a patrolman.
    Sailor, no one slept in Allapatah unless it was in a hotel. We had. No crimes..NONE.. nothing for 24 weeks in a row. None. We were called the safest place in the United States 🇺🇸.

Criminologists called me for advice.

So stand down. And do it now!

Unregistered
    You are lucky you have frades and not bremer. You would had hung yourself if you had that thing as a SGT. Ask her rookies how they feel. They make 19 twenty minutes before 06 to keep her satisfied.

Unregistered
    You are lucky you have frades and not bremer. You would had hung yourself if you had that thing as a SGT. Ask her rookies how they feel. They make 19 twenty minutes before 06 to keep her satisfied.
    Lawsuit,EEOC,Media no one has the Balls on the crew to do anything. So continue doing doing 19 to satisfy that zerooo,she was a zeroooo as PO and an Extra zerooooo as a Sgt.

Unregistered
    Sailor that your job, stop complaining so much and make those stats. Get back to work that's an order.

Unregistered
    Lawsuit,EEOC,Media no one has the Balls on the crew to do anything. So continue doing doing 19 to satisfy that zerooo,she was a zeroooo as PO and an Extra zerooooo as a Sgt.
    When it comes to quotas, somehow our local media seems to lack the curious nature to examine whether your claims are valid or not. Of course, when a doltish FHP command officer put it on paper, demanding citations, the media jumped on it and he eventually he "retired."

To change this obsolete and potentially dangerous model, as it can be a trigger for unnecessary use of force situations, it will require leadership. That can only be brought in by a new police chief who views policing from a different prism than most, if not all, current internal aspirants and even external ones. Policing is about serving and protecting, handling calls for service promptly, diligently and effectively. When not conducting calls for service generated, preliminary investigations, officers should engage in preventive patrol at locations identified as vulnerable through CompStat or the officers' personal knowledge based on experience and training. Investigative stops must be made pursuant to the parameters established by Terry v Ohio and Florida's Stop and Frisk Law, FSS 901.151 and that is, Reasonable Suspicion that a crime was committed, is being committed or is about to be committed. Not to satisfy a sergeant's demands for "stats!" Arrests and citations are tools of the vocation; not metrics for evaluating officers' effectiveness based on "productivity."

For your sake, we hope Francis Xavier Suarez sees through the facade many will put on and will direct his city manager to appoint a police chief who will depart from the numbers or statistics model and embrace the service and protection paradigm. Though sadly we hear that Francis, over the years as city commissioner, has not been a supporter of Police and Fire. We hope that is wrong, for public safety IS government's first priority.

Unregistered

09 35 get back to work!

Unregistered
    The numbers game typical mpd

Unregistered
    I remember those days. This guy was a lazy scumbag. I was a fto and everyone knew this guy was racist. He tried and attempted to get black officers 07 with the city. He was rephrasing certain individuals in the fto program for no apparent legitimate reason by him being a FTS. Karmas a b.itch ain’t it. You should go to fiu police because you sir are a HUGE Zero. 0
    That’s the real reason he left the north he was a nusissance his whole crew hated him. He likes to micro management and loves donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts. Everyone knew when he was eating because his fat pumpa a.ss was no where in sight. When he was done sipping on his so called Diet Coke he was back to micro managing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast