Tommy You can’t have my Twitter Account!

Unregistered

Tommy You can’t have my Twitter Account!

https://twitter.com/jerryiannelli/st...088450560?s=21

Random tidbit of hilariously petty Miami cop drama: Looks like egomaniac cop Javi Ortiz refused to hand over the Miami FOP twitter account after his crew lost their union elections, so he changed it to @OrtizFOP and the new union leadership had to make a new account

BTW Ortiz was not supposed to be running that account. As of 2017 it was allegedly run by his successor (& self-professed “best friend”) Ed Lugo. But anyone following Miami cops knew that Ortiz was still basically running the union behind-the-scenes. This feels like obvious proof.

I’m Mr FOP clase de come pinga

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/jerryiannelli/st...088450560?s=21

Random tidbit of hilariously petty Miami cop drama: Looks like egomaniac cop Javi Ortiz refused to hand over the Miami FOP twitter account after his crew lost their union elections, so he changed it to @OrtizFOP and the new union leadership had to make a new account

BTW Ortiz was not supposed to be running that account. As of 2017 it was allegedly run by his successor (& self-professed “best friend”) Ed Lugo. But anyone following Miami cops knew that Ortiz was still basically running the union behind-the-scenes. This feels like obvious proof.

I’m Mr FOP clase de come pinga
    tommy and Matt why don’t you go do your job and do something about the COMP time issue and time off issue like taking the first 3 etc for the officers. I guess making a twitter account is more important to them. Defend the membership.

Unregistered
    We are way to busy working on the St.Patricks day party. It takes time to get decorations costumes etc. I think we might have a small window to look at after it in September after the Labor Day FOP end of summer bash party.

Unregistered
    We are way to busy working on the St.Patricks day party. It takes time to get decorations costumes etc. I think we might have a small window to look at after it in September after the Labor Day FOP end of summer bash party.
    guys do your job and protect the membership

Unregistered
    tommy and Matt why don’t you go do your job and do something about the COMP time issue and time off issue like taking the first 3 etc for the officers. I guess making a twitter account is more important to them. Defend the membership.
    That has been going on for years don’t come now thinking it’s something new.

Blame smarty pants Armandito Jr. Aka The Snake!

Unregistered
    When I was in patrol the early sgt couldn’t even approve the first hour without the Lt’s approval. So stop crying 😢

Unregistered
    When I was in patrol the early sgt couldn’t even approve the first hour without the Lt’s approval. So stop crying 😢
    Mat we see you

Unregistered
    Mat we see you
    Same IP’s back to back. Hmmm

Unregistered
    That's a lie and you know it, meet me at the sauna sailor.

Unregistered
    I’m assuming tommy told the guy at the times to write the article.