Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sgt. A. Frades, your actions needs to cease immediately,I am a Patrolman meaning call for service is my duty. I tell you what,If an arrest needs to be made I will do what needs to be done. I believe on the Constitution of this country,if you are being pressured for Stats by the Commander,guess what buddy this is Your Problem not mine. I will not be taking any more crap from you. I will not go Out there and Harras or stir crap in the Hood,doing it goes against DOJ and Constitution.

This will be my only and last warning,leave me alone regarding Stats,this behavior is a thing of the Past. It is illegal,immoral,unethical to do so. If You Can’t take the Heat get out of the Oven. You should had remain in Allapattah,sleeping all night long, kissing J.E A**. Don’t think I have not done my homework on you,am a Rookie but a lot smarter than you think.

If you continue I will be filing an EEOC on you,I will contact the media and I have an attorney on QRX to take care of business. This is beyond FOP,push my buttons you soon will see.
Supervisors, have been going after stats for years. The good ones know, you'll do what necessary, in accordance with the law. It's not hard anywhere in the city to get out of your car and have a arrest, right in front of you. Your job, is not only calls for service. The problem you'll be having soon is the supervisor will be calling you to arrest so-n-so on what they saw. Good luck with that. To me it's BS. The only thing that can be done to you is your evaluation, won't be that great. When officers start making questionable arrest to please their supervisors and DOJ or any other agency starts taking a look at you. YOU will be on your own! The department will cut and run and leave you holding the bag. Don't think for a minute, you'll have backing. Now to the moron Ron, STFU! Your gone, thank god! All you are is a lair and a wanna-be cop again. All you do is sit on your lazy azz and tell lies on what your doing now or what you've done.