Big Changes

Thread: Big Changes

Unregistered

Big Changes

I heard BPD has had a major overturn in the last 3 1/2 weeks, and that morale has greatly improved. Is that true? I’m looking forward to continuing my LE career at a reputable agency where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, and everyone has a fair chance. Thank you for your time. Can’t wait to see all the smiling faces.

Unregistered
    No Morale changed for the better when we got our new Chief, she is always professional and doesn't play favorites like the last one did for 10 years! Greener Grass for all!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Morale changed for the better when we got our new Chief, she is always professional and doesn't play favorites like the last one did for 10 years! Greener Grass for all!
    One day Morale is good the next its bad. Its always been that way everywhere in police work.

As far as the last Chief if you did not do your job you hated him because he called you out. If you did your job he took care of you. I had no problem with that as we all know who works and who doesn't around here.

Unregistered
    You BPD Guys crack me up. Your last Chief has been gone for almost 2 years so I think its time to hold the current Admin accountable for all the good and all the bad that happens now!