Congratulations! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2864365]Let us get this straight, you violated SOPs, you broke chain of custody, and left evidence unattended? That is what your IA's were for? Well, I do believe that is a huge violation and being fired should have occurred.[/QUOTE
    ] It is pathetic that an uneducated person has to spew this crap. It is so very clear to the taxpayers of NP that you and your pathetic excuses for admin are a disgrace to the Law Enforcement profession. You spew your lies and spin your tales to try and discredit any employee you cannot control or corrects you when you as in so many occasions thwart procedure and law. Isn't it even remotely suspicious this employee with a 20 year plus impeccable record, suddenly, commits such a huge violation !!!
    We think not. This is just another story spun by the simple minded admin in there attempt to discredit another former NPPD employee. This admin has been outted as frauds, liars, crybabies and bullies and yes least but certainly not last discriminative against female employees. In any other self respecting city administration they would have been long gone, but alas they do have there saviors. Election season is here, Vespia is gone in 28 days and with new commissioners who hopefully will side with right vs wrong, we will be rid of the pelfrauds, moronasles, ladens etc.
    Pam is above this crap you spew, she is one of the most creditable professionals in her field. Other than being unemployed, this department did her a favor so now when they screw up and it happens daily there will be a new fall person they can blame.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2865008]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let us get this straight, you violated SOPs, you broke chain of custody, and left evidence unattended? That is what your IA's were for? Well, I do believe that is a huge violation and being fired should have occurred.[/QUOTE
    ] It is pathetic that an uneducated person has to spew this crap. It is so very clear to the taxpayers of NP that you and your pathetic excuses for admin are a disgrace to the Law Enforcement profession. You spew your lies and spin your tales to try and discredit any employee you cannot control or corrects you when you as in so many occasions thwart procedure and law. Isn't it even remotely suspicious this employee with a 20 year plus impeccable record, suddenly, commits such a huge violation !!!
    We think not. This is just another story spun by the simple minded admin in there attempt to discredit another former NPPD employee. This admin has been outted as frauds, liars, crybabies and bullies and yes least but certainly not last discriminative against female employees. In any other self respecting city administration they would have been long gone, but alas they do have there saviors. Election season is here, Vespia is gone in 28 days and with new commissioners who hopefully will side with right vs wrong, we will be rid of the pelfrauds, moronasles, ladens etc.
    Pam is above this crap you spew, she is one of the most creditable professionals in her field. Other than being unemployed, this department did her a favor so now when they screw up and it happens daily there will be a new fall person they can blame.
    Thank you so much for the support. It was clear that the above comments you were responding to were coming from inside but I had to question whether or not they were asking me questions or making statements. No matter, I was thrown to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack. I am much better off, although I miss working for the public and speaking for the victims. It's amazing how some can make the comments they do but have no courage to sign their name. Oh well, I'm positive they are on to the next victim. Thanks again for your kind words and support.

Pam Schmidt

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2865105]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you so much for the support. It was clear that the above comments you were responding to were coming from inside but I had to question whether or not they were asking me questions or making statements. No matter, I was thrown to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack. I am much better off, although I miss working for the public and speaking for the victims. It's amazing how some can make the comments they do but have no courage to sign their name. Oh well, I'm positive they are on to the next victim. Thanks again for your kind words and support.

Pam Schmidt
    The inside is a machine. You know that, Pam. Their words do not hold value. We are grateful for your service. They will answer ultimately.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234